Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This crunchy Taco Beans recipe is full of protein, fiber, and vegetables, making them a filling meal on their own.
- Take half Katori of oats atta and half Katori of wheat flour, add salt black pepper powder oregano in it and a pinch of baking powder and knead and keep it for 15 min.
- Now, take rajma and boil it.
- Take onion, bell peppers, beans, capsicum and, green chili and chop them finely.
- Then, take a pan, add one tsp of oil in it and saute the chopped veggies in it and add 2 tsp of homemade tomato puree and 2 tsp of homemade mint chutney and saute it for 2 min.
- boil beans in the saute veggies and mix them well.
- Mash the above mixture and keep it aside.
- Chopped cabbage ( finely).
- Make the roti of dough.
- Spread mint chutney over the half roti and put the saute veggies on it.
- Now, fold it in the shape of the taco then, cook it over the hot pan just for a min.
- Then, add chopped cabbage over it for garnishing.
- Can add paneer also it’s optional.
Health benefits of Taco Beans
- Rajma is an excellent legume that helps in stabilizing blood glucose levels as it is a good source of soluble fiber and is also low on the glycemic index.
- The goodness of fiber in rajma is beneficial in lowering the risk of heart disease.
- Rajma is also loaded with whopping amounts of antioxidants that help in the battle against cancer.
- Eating capsicum will help you burn fat and lose weight. It also improves digestion.
- Include capsicum in your diet so as to improve your skin health and have long, shiny hair.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Maggi Noodles Cutlet Recipe
- The Chili Paneer Maggie recipe
- Homemade Hummus Recipe
- Wheat Bread Pizza Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Given the options to chose from a Grilled sandwich, Aloo kulcha, pizza, what would you pick? Obviously grilled sandwich thinking it might be a healthy option 😛 But do you know the reality? Thus, read this post till the end to know who wins 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Taco Beans recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.