White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Pulao is often referred to by other names like pilaf or pulav. Vegetarian pulao and veg biryani are two of the most popular rice dishes in India. Tawa pulao is straightforward, healthy, and simple to make. This dish is adored especially when paired with veg raita. Tawa pulao is a new take on the traditional pulao. This dish is vegetarian and is served with raita, pickles, and roasted papad, among other delectable sides.
How To Make Tawa Pulao
- Firstly, wash the rice and thoroughly and soak them in enough water for 20-30 minutes.
- Secondly, add water to the rice and a few drops of olive oil. Cover and cook the rice till the rice grains are cooked well.
- Thirdly, strain it well and keep the cooked rice aside for later use.
- On a Tawa, add desi ghee, cumin seeds, and ginger garlic paste and cook them until the raw aroma goes away.
- Add sliced onions after that and stir them well till they get golden brown in color.
- Next add chopped carrot, tomato, onion, and peas and cook them well for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Stir, and add all the spice powders and pav bhaji masala onto the Tawa.
- Add cooked basmati rice and gently combine all the vegetables with the rice.
- Combine all of them well and cover them with a lid, cooking for not more than 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and sprinkle some lemon juice on the Tawa pulao.
- Serve it hot along with vegetable raita, papad and pickle.
- Avoid overcooking or over-mushing the rice because the texture of the pulao will be ruined as a result.
- To make it more delicious or healthy, experiment with different variants using soy, eggs, or corn.
|Nutritional Value||Value per 100 gm|
- Tawa pulao is a high-fiber food that might keep you satisfied for a longer period of time.
- Rice promotes healthy digestion and can aid in the recovery from a number of medical conditions.
- This recipe also offers a variety of other important nutrients in addition to fiber.
- Moreover, you can include this in your weight loss diet as it is very low in calorie content.
- As a result of the magnesium and protein content present in this, it becomes a top notch recipe providing the oxidant rich nutrients for better health.
White Rice VS Brown Rice
White rice is more common and popular amongst people. This is because white rice is a refined grain while brown rice is a whole grain. Most of the fitness gurus suggest that Brown rice is the way to go but is it true? What is the reality? So, to know the truth about White rice vs Brown rice refer this below video by Mac Singh.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Beetroot Benefits: 9 Reasons To Eat This Superfood
- Diet Plan For Weight Loss: Tips And Full Day Meal Plan 
- Best Green Tea For Weight Loss: Does It Really Work?
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.