Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
So, most of you must have not heard of Thalipeeth recipe but the Maharshtram people surely do as it is their famous dish. It is not only tasty but healthy also, and can be had during your weight loss journey. However, Fitelo, presents you with its recipe which is easy, quick, and interesting to make. You will for sure enjoy cooking this unique recipe in your kitchen. What are you waiting for? Go through the below instructions and try now.
How To Make Thalipeeth
- Firstly, in a bowl add jowar flour, besan, wheat flour, rice flour, bajra, ginger garlic paste, chopped green chili, coriander powder, turmeric, coriander, onions, cumin powder, sesame seeds, chopped coriander, onions and salt for taste.
- Secondly, mix all the ingredients well and add water to make a smooth and soft dough.
- Thirdly, grease the butter paper with oil and place the small ball of dough on it.
- Now, with wet hands flatten and roll the dough evenly, making 3-4 holes with a finger on it. Place it on the hot pan and cover it.
- Cook thalipeeth from both sides and repeat the same procedure with others as well.
Serve hot with curd or chutney!
Benefits That You Will Get With Thalipeeth Recipe
- Jowar flour, however, improves the digestive system and boosts immunity.
- Moreover, wheat flour is a good source of weight management and provides energy,
- Also, bajra is rich in potassium which further, helps people with high blood sugar levels.
- While sesame seeds are a good source of manganese and calcium which helps the bones and muscles get strong.
- Coriander on another side protects you from various infections and protects your skin.
Thalipeeth Recipe Nutrients
|Total Fat||2.1 g|
How To Fix Metabolism?
Metabolism plays a very important role when you are trying to lose weight. But usually, the metabolism of most people is weak, fast, and not fixed. So, watch this video by Dietitian Mac and know how to fix it.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin E Rich Foods: 10 Best Foods To Add To Your Diet
- Low Calorie Food For Weight Management (Complete List)
- Diet Chart For Hypothyroidism (Full-Day Meal Plan)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can You Eat Stuffed Parathas During Weight Loss?
Yes, you can eat stuffed parathas during your weight loss journey, and of the healthy recipes that you can try is mushroom paratha.
Recipes by Fitelo, are, however, the best and easy to make for people on their weight loss journey. They are tasty, filling, healthy, and moreover, make weight loss interesting. So, here is the salad recipes to lose weight that you can try at home and enjoy.
Contact Us Today
So, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All the recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.