White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Packed with loads of vitamins Anjeer Kheer Recipe stands out in terms of taste, texture, and health aspects.
- Soaked Figs and almonds For 3 hrs(separately)
- Then, after 3- hrs firstly, blend Figs and then Almonds separately.
- Take a pan to add 2 tsp ghee when the ghee melts add blended almonds to it and roast it till brown and add blended figs. Roast till ghee separates.
- Add 2 cups of milk and then keep stirring it.
- Keep stirring till it reaches its boiling point, then add Elaichi powder and keep stirring.
- Then Add 3-4 cut almonds and saffron(pinch).
- Add Sugar/stevia as guided by your dietitian to it
- Kheer is ready to serve!
Health Benefits of Anjeer Kheer
- Figs are low on calories. And immensely rich in soluble dietary fiber, essential nutrients that contribute to healing health benefits.
- The goodness of essential nutrients in anjeer as per ayurvedic principles also helps in balancing the Vata and Pitta.
- Figs work as an effective natural remedy for controlling blood pressure and also treats severe constipation issues.
- Figs are an ideal snack for the ones who wish to lose weight.
- The richness of soluble fiber in dried figs keeps you satiated, curbs appetite, and dense nutrients also aid in losing weight.
- Figs are amazing, fruit loaded with the goodness of essential nutrients that work well for all skin types.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
We often tend to avoid our homemade sweets thinking they are extremely unhealthy. We tend to eat modern sweets/snacks and often think our Indian counterparts are not healthy at all. This could not be further from the truth. We compared a 20 Rs Dairy Milk Chocolate which weighs just 28 gm with a bowl of our traditional Kheer. Read this post to know what we found.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Anjeer Kheer Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.