The Appam Recipe is light on the stomach, easy to digest, and is enriched with nutrients.
- Mix everything together. Make a batter.
- Let it ferment for 8-10 min.
- Then, put in appam Sancha and then let it steam for 5-7 min.
- Enjoy the steaming hot crispy appams.
- This recipe keeps the stomach alkaline, maintains the stomach ph, and also heals it.
- Suji is nutritious and also provides high levels of various B vitamins, iron, protein, and fiber.
- Also, it is rich in protein and fiber which can increase feelings of fullness and reduce hunger. In turn, this may promote weight loss.
- Bell peppers also help in boosting Immunity.
- Adding to that, bell peppers are very low in fat and calories which thus help in weight loss.
- Curd helps with healthy and glowing skin.
- Moreover, it also aids healthy gut health.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
One of the most confusing aspects of modern dieting is that we’re picking sites and trying to categorize them into healthy or unhealthy. So we went ahead and did a comparison on which is healthier between Suji (Semolina/Rava) vs Oats. Thus, click this link to know the shocking results.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take The Appam Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.