Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Banana Pancake recipe would make way for the perfect lazy weekend breakfast. They are fluffy and also grain-free pancakes. And also rich in fiber + protein.
- Mash up bananas in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs (using a fork is just fine!)
- Now add it to the banana paste.
- Then, fry gently in a pan on low-medium heat with a little heated oil or butter.
- Voila, your yummy Banana pancakes are ready to serve.
Health benefits of Banana Pancake Recipe
- Bananas are rich in fiber and resistant starch, which may feed your friendly gut bacteria and also safeguard against colon cancer.
- Also, Bananas aid in weight loss because they, are low in calories and high in nutrients and fiber.
- Eggs are among the most nutritious foods on the planet, containing a little bit of almost every nutrient you need.
- Also, eggs lead to elevated levels of HDL, (the “good”) cholesterol, thus it lowers the risk of many diseases.
- Eggs are among the best dietary sources of choline, an incredibly important nutrient for our body.
- Coconut oil can significantly reduce appetite, which may lead to reduced body weight over the long term.
- Also, coconut oil can increase the blood concentration of ketone bodies, which can help reduce seizures in children with epilepsy.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Still, Dependent upon Weight Loss Clinics? Try Fitelo’s Desi Diet plan
- 18.5 kgs Down With Fitelo’s Customized Fatty Liver Diet
- Manisha’s Post Pregnancy Weight loss story
Do you think Bananas make you fat and you resist eating them? What if we say you can have your favourite fruit without feeling guilty? So, let’s dig into this post and know about the fact that how, why banana does not make you gain weight.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Pancakes Healthy for Weight Loss?
We have some great news for you – pancakes can help you lose weight! If you use whole, natural ingredients (and hold the syrup), you can make pancakes that are great for weight loss. The key is to use whole-grain flour instead of refined flour and to avoid refined sugar.
How Many Calories Are in 4 Banana Pancakes?
There are 177 calories in 1 serving of Banana Pancakes. Calorie split: 4% fat, 81% carbs, 15% protein.
What Is the Healthiest Way to Eat Pancakes?
Great options include fresh-cut fruit, warmed berries, no-sugar-added nut butter, and spices like cinnamon. “You can still have a nutritious pancake breakfast while enjoying more classic pancake toppings like maple syrup and butter, but portion control is key here.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Banana Pancake recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.