This Banana Pancake recipe would make way for the perfect lazy weekend breakfast. They are fluffy and also grain-free pancakes. And also rich in fiber + protein.
- Mash up bananas in a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs (using a fork is just fine!)
- Now add it to the banana paste.
- Then, fry gently in a pan on low-medium heat with a little heated oil or butter.
- Voila, your yummy Banana pancakes are ready to serve.
Health benefits of Banana Pancake Recipe
- Bananas are rich in fiber and resistant starch, which may feed your friendly gut bacteria and also safeguard against colon cancer.
- Also, Bananas aid in weight loss because they, are low in calories and high in nutrients and fiber.
- Eggs are among the most nutritious foods on the planet, containing a little bit of almost every nutrient you need.
- Also, eggs lead to elevated levels of HDL, (the “good”) cholesterol, thus it lowers the risk of many diseases.
- Eggs are among the best dietary sources of choline, an incredibly important nutrient for our body.
- Coconut oil can significantly reduce appetite, which may lead to reduced body weight over the long term.
- Also, coconut oil can increase the blood concentration of ketone bodies, which can help reduce seizures in children with epilepsy.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Still, Dependent upon Weight Loss Clinics? Try Fitelo’s Desi Diet plan
- 18.5 kgs Down With Fitelo’s Customized Fatty Liver Diet
- Manisha’s Post Pregnancy Weight loss story
Do you think Bananas make you fat and you resist eating them? What if we say you can have your favourite fruit without feeling guilty? So, let’s dig into this post and know about the fact that how, why banana does not make you gain weight.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Banana Pancake recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.