White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
As You Know Winters Are Around The Corner. And All Of Us Are Gonna Have The Basic Makki Di Roti And Sarson Da Saag. But what if we say that we have an amazing alternate to your saag. These lovely green leafy Bathua Raita will surprise you with their amazing taste.
- Clean and discard the stems from the bunch of bathua.
- Then, wash the leaves well under running water to get rid of the dirt.
- Simultaneously, heat some water in a pan and bring it to a boil. Cook for 5-7 minutes and take it off heat.
- Drain the water from the leaves and keep it aside to cool.
- Put the leaves into a grinding jar and make a smooth paste, if needed. Also, add some water while grinding.
- Further, whisk the curd in a bowl.
- Lastly, add the bathua puree, salt according to taste, and roasted cumin powder to the curd. Mix it well.
- Bathua Raita is ready to be served. Chill it for 2-3 hours before serving to get a better taste.
Health Benefits of Bathua Raita
- The best way to consume bathua leaves is to steam them and cook them like palak sabzi.
- Bathua leaves relieve constipation issues and also help with weight loss.
- It purifies the blood and promotes healthy growth in your hair and also improves eye health.
- Cumin seeds help your body to control the fat content that ultimately controls your cholesterol levels.
- Cumin seeds can also be transferred into powder form which is easier to consume. It stimulates your central nervous system which results in sharper memory.
- Yogurt is especially high in calcium and vitamins. It provides every nutrient that your body needs.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Join Our Online Nutrition Counselling and Lose Weight, Like Baldeep Did!
- Check out Mayuri’s Transformation with our Personalised Diet Plan India
- Want online nutritionist consultation? Read Sahara’s weight loss journey
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Ashwagandha Uses | How To Use Ashwagandha Powder?
- Honey For Weight Loss | True or False ?
- Is sweet corn good for weight loss ? Let’s find out.
Winters have arrived and so have soups! Who does not love a warm bowl of soup in this chilly weather? But, none of us realizes that we are just playing with our health by relying on packaged soups that scream nothing but chemicals and harmful preservatives! Instead, a much better option is waiting to be picked up right inside your kitchen. Check what it is and why is it better!
Inspired to transform your life? So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from Fielos’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. What may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.