Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
An effortless and healthy snack for kids and adults, this bread poha recipe will become your favorite. The crunchy and spicy taste of this recipe will certainly be a treat to your taste buds.
- Take pieces of bread, dip them in salted water and remove immediately.
- Squeeze properly and break the bread into pieces and keep it aside.
- Add oil, onions, and cumin seeds to a pan.
- Add salt, turmeric, black pepper, tomatoes, and capsicum into it.
- Cook on medium flame until cooked.
- Now, add the bread pieces into the mixture. Mix well.
- Garnish with coriander, curry leaves, and green chili.
Health benefits of Bread Poha Recipe
- Brown bread has a lot of fiber in it and is considered beneficial in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Also, it is a good source of vitamin E, vitamin B, and vitamin K.
- Tomatoes help in hydration and help in bowel movements.
- Also, tomatoes consist of powerful antioxidants that help to protect the eyes against the development of cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Capsicum is a rich source of folate and vitamin B6, which lowers homocysteine levels, thus lower’s the risk of heart disease.
- Also, capsicum lowers triglycerides to increase your metabolism.
Here are some of our recipes you can give a try
Do you love eating chips (lays) and are worried about your health but don’t want to stop snacking. So what if we say you can eat your favorite bread pakoda over the packet of chips. Surprised? So, read this post to know what exactly are we talking about.
Looking to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the bread poha recipe under the guidance of your dietitian/ nutritionist.