This flavourful Buckwheat dhokla will help you shed some extra kilos which you have gained in this festive season. This dhokla is healthy and yummy at the same time.
- Firstly, combine the buckwheat flour, Samak rice, Dahi, coriander leaves, black pepper, and salt in a large mixing bowl and allow to rest it for 10 min.
- Stir in a tsp of oil.
- Then, grease the dhokla plates and pour the dhokla batter in it. Further, steam on high heat in the ‘dhokla & idli steamer’ for about 10-15 mins.
- Finish it off with garnishing the dhokla with coriander leaves .
- SERVE WITH DHANIA PUDINA CHUTNEY!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE BUCKWHEAT DHOKLA RECIPE
- Buckwheat flour boasts a good amount of fiber and resistant starch, which may improve colon health.
- Also, buckwheat is richer in minerals than many other pseudocereals and cereals.
- The calcium content of curd makes it beneficial for bones and teeth.
- Also, curd is a natural probiotic, the intake of which is good for a healthy immune system.
- Samak Rice is loaded with a high amount of fiber and essential minerals like iron and magnesium. Moreover, it is a great source of energy.
- Also, Samak Rice is one of the better whole grains for managing blood sugar.
EXCITING RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- FITELO’s Weight Management Program became Khushpreet’s Saviour
- How to lose weight fast without exercise? Read Riffat’s story.
- Level Up Your Personality With Our Skin Diet Plan
After all the festivities, you want to time to shed some weight and get back to your healthy self? What if we say we have a solution for that Do read this post to know more about this magical flour.
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Health mistakes fit people make
- Health Benefits of Lemon : How to consume it ?
- Honey For Weight Loss | True or False ?
Want to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.