Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This flavourful Buckwheat dhokla will help you shed some extra kilos which you have gained in this festive season. This dhokla is healthy and yummy at the same time.
- Firstly, combine the buckwheat flour, Samak rice, Dahi, coriander leaves, black pepper, and salt in a large mixing bowl and allow to rest it for 10 min.
- Stir in a tsp of oil.
- Then, grease the dhokla plates and pour the dhokla batter in it. Further, steam on high heat in the ‘dhokla & idli steamer’ for about 10-15 mins.
- Finish it off with garnishing the dhokla with coriander leaves .
- SERVE WITH DHANIA PUDINA CHUTNEY!
Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Dhokla
- Buckwheat flour boasts a good amount of fiber and resistant starch, which may improve colon health.
- Also, buckwheat is richer in minerals than many other pseudo cereals and cereals.
- The calcium content of curd makes it beneficial for bones and teeth.
- Also, curd is a natural probiotic, the intake of which is good for a healthy immune system.
- Samak Rice is loaded with a high amount of fiber and essential minerals like iron and magnesium. Moreover, it is a great source of energy.
- Also, Samak Rice is one of the better whole grains for managing blood sugar.
After all the festivities, you want to time to shed some weight and get back to your healthy self? What if we say we have a solution for that Do read this post to know more about this magical flour.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Make This Recipe Vegan?
Yes, you can make this recipe vegan by using plant-based yogurt or omitting the yogurt altogether and using water or non-dairy milk instead.
How Long Do I Need To Steam The Dhokla?
You need to steam the dhokla for around 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Make sure not to overcook the dhokla, as it may become dry and hard.
Can I Add Other Ingredients To The Batter, Such As Vegetables Or Spices?
Yes, you can add grated vegetables such as carrots or zucchini, or spices such as cumin or coriander to the batter to enhance the flavor and nutrition.
How Can I Store The Leftover Dhokla?
You can store the leftover dhokla in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days. To reheat, you can steam the dhokla again for a few minutes or microwave it for 30-60 seconds.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.