Buckwheat- This humble seed is helpful and healthy at the same time. With all the colorful veggies, this Buckwheat Salad Recipe is a full-fledged light meal in itself.
- Cook buckwheat with water in the cooker.
- Once cooked, rinse well with cold water and let drain.
- Then, place parsley, mint leaves, onion, cucumber, tomato, and cooked buckwheat into a large salad bowl. Set it aside further.
- In a blender, blend lemon juice, olive oil and cumin seeds until smooth. Lastly, season with salt and black pepper.
- Toss all the ingredients and serve!
- Energy- 230 kcal
- Protein -3 gm
- Fat- 13gm
- Carbs- 14 gm
Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Salad Recipe
- Buckwheat high in fiber is sure to protect your digestive health.
- Also, buckwheat is richer in minerals than many other kinds of cereal.
- Buckwheat is high in manganese, copper, and magnesium but low in most vitamins.
- Tomatoes are low in carbs and, the carb content consists mainly of simple sugars and insoluble fibers.
- Also, tomatoes are beneficial for skin health, as they protect against sunburns.
- Cucumbers are low in calories but high in water and several important vitamins and minerals.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Our Customer Stories
- Read how this foodie lost weight via the top dietitian in Chandigarh! You can too!
- Lose weight with our nutritionist for PCOS just like Muskaan did! Join Fitelo
- Need Some Help With Weight Loss? Join Now.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Whole Wheat Bread VS Roti: Nutrition Comparison
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits and Side Effects
- Which roti is best for weight loss?
So, its the cozy season coming up. And winters call for a good dose of roasted peanuts, but be cautious while consuming them as they are loaded with fats! So, read this post to know more.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. What may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.