The Buddha Bowl recipe is the goodness of sweet potatoes, adds that extra crunch and flavors to the meal thereby also helping in strengthening the immunity. Grab your bowl now.
- Toss the sweet potatoes with olive oil, salt, and pepper until golden brown.
- Thinly slice the radish into rounds (this is best done on a mandoline), and use a vegetable peeler to peel the carrots into ribbons.
- Then, toss the radish slices, carrots, and shredded cabbage with a squeeze of lemon. Set aside.
- Place the kale leaves into a large bowl and toss with a squeeze of lemon and a few pinches of salt.
- Then, use your hands to massage the leaves until they become soft and wilted and reduce in the bowl by about half.
- Assemble individual bowls with the barnyard millet, chickpeas, spinach, carrots, radishes, cabbage, sweet potatoes, red pickled onion, sesame seeds, and microgreens – if using.
- Then, season with salt and pepper and serve with the Turmeric Tahini Sauce.
- Red cabbage is an extremely healthy vegetable and has been studied for its anti-aging effects and as an immune supporter.
- Sweet potatoes are high in fiber and low in GI, which helps to fill you up for longer and aid digestive health.
- Beetroot is also rich in Vitamin A, which is great for eye health.
- Also, spinach is not only extremely healthy but versatile as well being rich in vitamin K, folate, and high in iron.
- Dark leafy greens are the richest sources of iron from plant food important for those vegetarians/vegans out there!
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙙𝙤𝙣’𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙖𝙩 – 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤. 𝘽𝙪𝙩, 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙋𝙤𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧. Thus read this post to know about its benefits and how to consume it for faster weight loss results 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take The Buddha Bowl recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.