Want to consume something different and full of nutrients at the same time? We have for you Carrot Celery Juice Recipe. So, prepare it fresh and get your taste buds refreshed.
- Firstly, take carrot and some celery sticks,
- Blend it in a juicer or blender
- Serve it!
Health Benefits Of The Carrot Celery Juice Recipe
- Both carrots and celery are rich in beta-carotene which gets converted to Vitamin A in the body. Vitamin A is good for protecting your vision.
- Carrots are also good for skin as they help in slowing down the ageing of skin cells. The antioxidants present in carrots also contribute to the same.
- Moreover, carrots are great for the liver as they help in flushing out the toxins from it. They also help in removing fat from the liver.
- The fiber content in carrots help in proper waste removal from the intestine.
- Celery contains just 10 calories in one stalk. Thus making it ideal for weight loss.
- Celery is known to reduce long-term inflammation in the body that might be a result of arthritis.
- Also, celery is a low glycemic index food . Therefore, it is excellent for blood sugar control.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Carrot Celery Juice Recipe
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Jaspreet lost 10 kgs with healthy diet planned by our certified nutritionist
- Searching for online nutrition programs for weight loss? Join FITELO now.
- Here’s How Our Online Weight Loss Coach Helped Manik
Winters are coming! And that means it is time to pop some hot roasted peanuts in our mouths. But, are you pushing yourselves towards weight gain with their consumption? Read here.
BLOGS KA PITARA
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits and Side Effects
- Honey For Weight Loss | True or False ?
- Is sweet corn good for weight loss ? Let’s find out.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. What may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.