White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Every parent struggles to convince their child to drink milk. And making them drink milk without any flavored powder or syrup, No Chance. What if we tell you we have a better switch to that? Yes, The Super Yum Chocolate milk recipe with Zero Sugar.
- To begin, deseed the two dates and chop them.
- Now take three tbsp milk in a blender and then add the chopped dates to it.
- Then, Blend until puree is obtained. Strain the puree.
- Further, in a wok, add 2 cups of milk, sattu and cocoa powder.
- Add the dates puree thereafter.
- And stir the mixture continuously on a low-medium flame until there are no lumps.
- That’s it! Your boosting chocolate milk is ready.
- Finally! Serve this high protein milk in your favorite Mug and Enjoy each Sip.
Health Benefits Of Chocolate Milk
- A combination of Sattu and Milk helps in meeting your daily requirements. Such as Calcium, Vitamin A along with the protein nutrients like potassium and phosphorus.
- Moreover, Sattu milk reduces the risk of osteoporosis. It also soothes your tense muscles, thereby making you relax.
- Apart from this, Chocolate milk made with Sattu helps in building immunity.
- Adding to this, Sattu milk is an amazing super drink for both who want to lose or gain weight.
- Consuming this protein milk empty stomach helps you in reducing bloating and also boosts metabolism. It fills you up for longer too. Thus, it leads to weight loss.
- In addition, 100 gm of Sattu contains almost 20 gm of good quality plant-based protein, nutrients, and other minerals.
FAQs – Chocolate Milk
What is Sattu?
- Sattu is a fine powder of dry roast grains or grams that is Chana.
- And, Barley or bengal gram is use to make Sattu flour.
- Apart from this, Sattu is also known as the Poor Man’s Protein.
- Also, Sattu is the most recent food to gain popularity.
- Sattu is high in nutrients and a energy powerhouse.
What is the best time to drink Sattu? – Chocolate Milk
The best time to consume sattu is during the day, on an empty stomach. Or at least 2.5 hours after eating.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Chocolate Milk
Inspiring Transformation Stories
- Read Ramandeep’s Post Partum Weight Loss Journey with Fitelo
- Here’s How Our Online Weight Loss Coach Helped Manik
- Healthy Life, Healthy Mind! Read Divya’s inspiring story
Our Blogs Ka Pitara
- High Blood Pressure Diet Plan
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits, and Side Effects
- Health Mistakes Fit People Make
Care for your child is natural and we understand that. But you know; for the sake of health/growth, you are giving nothing, but just SUGAR. Here is the Reality check of so-called health or immunity booster drinks
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.