The Cold Pasta Salad recipe is super easy to make. The ingredients are simple and flexible, so you can make this anytime you crave a tasty Italian dish.
- In a bowl, add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and lemon juice, and with the help of a whisk.
- Beat it for a couple of minutes.
- It will get a creamy texture.
- Then, add black pepper powder, oregano, salt, and mix till well combined.
- The salad dressing is ready.
Assemble the pasta salad:
- In a large bowl, add the boiled pasta, tomatoes, cucumber, bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and paneer cubes, and mix well.
- Then, pour the salad dressing on top and gently mix till everything is well combined.
- Keep the pasta salad in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.
- Whole-grain pasta contains a good amount of fiber, manganese, and selenium.
- Wheat pasta made from whole grains is lower in calories and carbs and higher in fiber and micronutrients.
- Apple cider vinegar may help in lowering blood sugar levels and thus maintaining diabetes.
- It also aids weight loss and boosts skin health.
- Cucumbers are low in calories but high in water and several vitamins and minerals.
- They contain antioxidants, which thus prevent the accumulation of harmful free radicals and may also reduce the risk of chronic disease.
- Mushrooms have Cancer-fighting Properties. They also help in lowering cholesterol levels.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
One of the most loved cuisine after our continental and Chinese is Italian cuisine. Just like we have Indian Chinese food called Desi Chinese, now we have our Desi version of Italian cuisine too. Be it a street vendor selling pizza or a cheese toast or our favorite pasta. Do you know that Pasta is one of the most ordered dishes whether it’s online or offline in India. Also, We are not kidding but your pasta can be healthy too. Check out this post to know its reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Cold Pasta Salad recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.