Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Sometimes, weekday breakfasts can be a struggle. If it’s not quick and easy, and you’re in a rush, the risk of skipping the first meal of the day is high why not try this amazing gluten-free porridge recipe.
- Firstly, turn on the heat and place a pan.
- Pour half to 1 cup of water and 1 to 2 tablespoons of ragi flour.
- Mix it well to avoid lumps.
- Later on, add jaggery powder.
- Keep stirring till the mixture get a thick consistency. Then, turn off the heat.
- Finally, add grounded nuts and seeds in it and garnish with chopped fruits (apple, pomegranate etc).
- Yummy Gluten Free Porridge is ready to eat!
Health Benefits Of Gluten Free Porridge
- Ragi flour is high in protein content makes ragi, also known as finger millet a very important factor in preventing malnutrition.
- Stevia has almost no calories. If you are trying to lose weight, this aspect is appealing.
- Nuts are high in fat, low in carbs, and a great source of several nutrients, including vitamin E, magnesium, and selenium.
- Also, nuts help lower bad LDL cholesterol and triglycerides while boosting levels of good HDL cholesterol.
- Furthermore, fruits provide a wide range of health-boosting antioxidants, including flavonoids.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes
- Broken Wheat, Fruits, Nuts Porridge Healthy Recipe
- Oatmeal Peanut butter Porridge recipe
- Quinoa Porridge For Weight Loss
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Join Our Online Nutrition Counselling and Lose Weight, Just Like Baldeep Did!
- Check out Mayuri’s Transformation with our Personalised Diet Plan India
- Want online nutritionist consultation? Then Read Sahara’s weight loss journey
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Health mistakes fit people make
- Ashwagandha Uses | How To Use Ashwagandha Powder?
- Health Benefits Of Turmeric- The Golden Spice
Walnut: the magic pill for weight loss Shocked? While most of us think that Walnuts can add to your weight, but in reality, walnuts can help you to reduce weight and risk of obesity. So, read this post to know why walnuts are an amazing ingredient in your weight loss journey.
Inspired to transform your life? So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. What may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.