White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Presenting -Grapefruit Raita- sounds like an exotic Asian recipe. Well, like its glorious name it has a glorious amount of health benefits too. So, this recipe is a unique take on your regular raitas and is sure to win your hearts!
- Firstly, peel the grapefruit and take out the pulp from it.
- Then, add grapefruit pulp into the curd and mix it gently,
- In addition, add roasted jeera into it.
- You can add stevia if you want. ( optional)
Health Benefits Of The Grapefruit Raita Recipe
- Grapefruit is one fruit with a lot of nutritional benefits.
- Grapefruit is a low calorie fruit. So, consuming this fruit will help you in weight management.
- Moreover, grapefruit is high in antioxidants. Majorly Vitamin C and lycopene are present in it. So, consuming grapefruit raita means intake of disease-fighting antioxidants.
- In addition, grapefruit has high fiber and high water content. Thus, grapefruit raita will keep you full for long and also aid in weight loss.
- It is said that grapefruit might help prevent insulin resistance. Hence, it helps with blood sugar control and is beneficial for diabetics.
- Yogurt has multiple health benefits too. It contains good bacteria that aid in maintaining a healthy gut.
- Yogurt is rich in potassium which removes excess sodium from the body. Removal of sodium leads to reduction in body weight. Potassium also helps with regulation of blood pressure.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Grapefruit Juice
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Searching for online nutrition programs for weight loss?
- POST-COVID Weight Loss With Simple Food, Courtesy – Our Diet Experts
- Weight Loss Story: 12 kgs down in 60 Days Without Exercise
Dengue fever is spreading at lightning-fast speed all around the world! Hence, to make sure you do not fall into its trap, we have curated a few precautionary measures for you. Also check out what you should and should not consume if you have dengue.
BLOGS KA PITARA
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. What may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.