Grab this quick recipe and relish The Jaljeera Recipe which is far better than the ready-to-make packets circulated in the market.
- Soak tamarind overnight in half of water.
- Then rub to separate the pulp and sieve.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a grinder, add to the tamarind pulp and keep undisturbed for 2 hours.
- Sieve the supernatant through a muslin cloth. Then add lemon juice and the ice cubes.
- Serve in glasses garnished with mint leaves and a thin slice of lemon.
- Jaljeera keeps you hydrated and enhances digestion.
- Also, Jaljeera protects us from the hot loo and getting dehydrated.
- It is considered one of the best drinks for treating Nausea.
- Jaljeera helps treat anemia and is the best for treating acidity.
- It is the best remedy for an upset stomach and is also rich in vitamin C.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Mint & Basil Lemonade Recipe
- The Nourisher Juice Recipe
- Anti-bloating smoothie recipe
- Sunshine Smoothie Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Most people think, packaged juice is a healthy alternative to cold drinks. Thus, they prefer it over something natural and healthy as compared to a cold drink. One of our favorite Packed juice is the orange juice which is most readily available and claims to have all the goodness of the natural fruit. Thus, Read this post to know if packaged juice is really healthy or not? :O
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume The Jaljeera Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.