The Jaun water Recipe is a magic drink that would help you to lose those extra kilos. Barley/Jaun is a grain rich in fiber that is served as a great rice substitute and works great for weight loss.
- Soak jaun overnight.
- Drain water from it.
- Now, take a pan to add water to it.
- Then add jaun and boil it.
- And, now remove the pan and strain it and keep it cool.
- Add a pinch of pink salt and lemon juice to it.
- Enjoy our Jaun water Recipe.
- Barley also called jaun (in hindi) helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
- Studies have shown that barley based foods reduce the gut- bacteria, thereby improving digestion.
- It also helps in lowering cholestrol levels.
Here some of our detox drinks you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
–Simran’s weight loss success story
–Banker’s transformation via our online dietitian for weight loss
–Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
–Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
Have you ever noticed a sudden jump in weight, your scale reflects an overnight increase and makes you worried. Well, the answer can be bloating. Read this post to know the causes and the ways you can get rid of bloating
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Barley contains gluten, so anyone whose allergic to wheat or has wheat intolerance should avoid taking the Jaun water recipe. But for others, who are are targeting weight loss, it’s a win-win recipe. So, please make sure to take it under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.