This Oats Dosa Recipe is a super-healthy version of your regular Dosa. It fulfills all the criteria required for it to be the perfect breakfast option! So, savor its deliciousness and feel healthy at the same time.
- Wash channa dal, tur dal properly till the water turns clean (can use other pulses and lentils)
- Soak them in a container along with oats for 5 to 6 hours.
- Add soaked oats, channa dal, and tur dal into the grinder along with green or red chilies, ginger/garlic paste, salt (as per taste), 3-4 curry leaves, jeera (1 teaspoon), cumin seeds (1tea spoon), 2 pinches of hing, and a half cup of water then grind the mixture well until it turns into a thick paste.
- If you are making it for breakfast let the batter rest overnight or use it instantly.
- Turn on the heat and spray (2 sprays are more than sufficient) some oil over the pan.
- Spread the batter properly and cook from both sides for 2-2 minutes.
- Oats Dosa is ready to eat! You can serve it with any homemade chutney or sambhar.
Health Benefits Of Oats Dosa
- Oats are much easier to digest by the body as compared to beans and other pulses.
- Also, oats are known to lower blood sugar levels in the blood. High blood sugar leads to diabetes, so if you are suffering from Diabetes, Oats Dosa will be perfect for you!
- Oats are a rich source of dietary fibers thus promoting the feeling of fullness in the body. Hence, Oats Dosa will be perfect to consume if you are looking for weight loss.
- Lastly, oats are an excellent source of protein among all the other fiber-rich options. Oats help in building muscle and tissue growth.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- The Best Dietician for Weight Loss Will Help you Get in Shape Like Komal!
- Read How Jasmeet Lost kgs and Cured Acidity With our Online Nutritionist!
- Do You Find it Difficult to Lose Weight? Join Our Nutrition Diet Service
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Ashwagandha Uses | How To Use Ashwagandha Powder?
- Green Tea for Weight Loss- Thumbs up or thumbs down?
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
Are you a fan of soups? Then you need to know that packaged soups are damaging your health! Read this post to know how smart marketers are fooling you/
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from Fielos’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.