Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Oats laddu is a trendy and healthy twist to traditional Indian sweets. It is a perfect snack option that not only satisfies your sweet cravings but also provides a plethora of health benefits.
Oats laddu, a nutritious and delicious treat made with oats, jaggery, dry fruits, and ghee, is easy to prepare and can be enjoyed on-the-go. It is also an excellent option for those who are gluten-free, vegan, or looking for guilt-free snacking.
Oats laddu is becoming increasingly popular due to its health benefits and easy preparation, making it a go-to snack option for many.
- To make Oats Laddu, start by dry roasting 1 cup of oats and 1/2 cup of makhana powder. Grind them into a coarse powder and set aside.
- Next, dry roast 1/4 cup of mixed nuts and seeds (such as almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds). Grind them into a coarse powder and combine with the oats powder in a large bowl. Add 1/4 cup of desiccated coconut and 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder to the mixture and mix well.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of ghee in a pan and add 1 cup of date puree to it. Caramelize the puree slightly by cooking for 1-2 minutes. Add the oats, cardamon powder and nuts mixture to the pan and mix well. Cook for 2-4 minutes until the mixture comes together.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool down a bit. Once it is cool enough to handle, make small laddus out of the mixture and place them on a plate. Allow them to set for 30 minutes.
- Serve the delicious and nutritious Oats Laddu now that they are ready! Store the leftover laddus in an air-tight container for up to 2-3 weeks.
Health Benefits Of The Oats Laddu Recipe
- Oats are rich in carbs, and fiber but also higher in protein and fat. They are also high in many vitamins and minerals.
- Oats may lower the risk of heart disease by reducing both total and LDL cholesterol and protecting LDL cholesterol from oxidation.
- Makhana is a good source of protein and fiber, along with micronutrients like calcium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Also, Makhana is rich in antioxidants, which will protect against inflammation and chronic disease.
- Pistachios are high in protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
- Moreover, pistachios are beneficial as they promote mindful eating.
Did you ever think that small little kitchen spices are the best means of weight loss and here we are with such an Indian Spice called Cinnamon aka Dalchini dates back thousands of years? Read this full post to know more about this magical spice.
Shaheen’s Weight Loss Success Story
With the help of Fitelo’s holistic approach to health, Shaheen was able to achieve healthy weight loss and fall in love with their body once again. Despite having food allergies and a fondness for cheat meals, their dietitians carefully crafted a personalized meal plan with a variety of their favorite foods.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Sugar Instead Of Jaggery In Oats Laddu?
Yes, you can use sugar instead of jaggery, but jaggery is a healthier option as it is unrefined and contains essential nutrients.
How Long Do Oats Laddu Last?
Oats laddu can last up to 2-3 weeks if stored in an airtight container in a cool and dry place.
Can I Add Chocolate To Oats Laddu?
Yes, you can add chocolate chips or cocoa powder to oats laddu to make it more delicious.
How Many Oats Laddu Can I Eat In A Day?
Consuming oats laddu in moderation is recommended because it is high in calories. One to two laddus per day are healthy portion sizes.
Can We Take Oats Laddu On A Weight Loss Diet?
Oats Laddu can be a part of a weight loss diet if consumed in moderation and as part of a balanced diet.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.