Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This nutritious Oats Laddu recipe is made with a combination of oats, dates, and nuts. Also, these mouth-watering laddus are 10/10 on the nutrition scoreboard. So, try them out in the kitchen today!
- Firstly, dry roast the oats and makhana powder grind to a coarse powder.
- Then, dry roast the nuts, seeds and grind to a coarse powder. Combine coconut, cocoa powder, and oats in a large bowl.
- Further, heat some ghee in a pan and add date puree in it. Add the oats and nuts mixture and cook for 2-4 minutes.
- Now let it cool down a bit. Make small laddus, keep them on a plate and allow them to set.
- Your Oats Laddu are now ready to be served! Store the leftover laddus in an air-tight container.
Health Benefits Of The Oats Laddu Recipe
- Oats are rich in carbs, and fiber but also higher in protein and fat. They are also high in many vitamins and minerals.
- Oats may lower the risk of heart disease by reducing both total and LDL cholesterol and protecting LDL cholesterol from oxidation.
- Makhana is a good source of protein and fiber, along with micronutrients like calcium, magnesium, iron, and phosphorus.
- Also, Makhana is rich in antioxidants, which will protect against inflammation and chronic disease.
- Pistachios are high in protein, fiber, and antioxidants.
- Moreover, pistachios are beneficial as they promote mindful eating.
Yummy And Healthy Recipes Like Oats Laddu
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- The Best Dietician for Weight Loss Will Help you Get in Shape Like Komal!
- Journey of Becoming Mrs. India Worldwide via Dietitian for Weight Loss!
- FITELO’s Dietician Helped This Student Lose Stuck Weight. Read How!
Blogs Ka Pitara
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits and Side Effects
- Sarson ka Saag during your weight loss journey?
- Is sweet corn good for weight loss ? Let’s find out.
Did you ever think that small little kitchen spices are the best means of weight loss and here we are with such an Indian Spice called Cinnamon aka Dalchini dates back thousands of years? Read this full post to know more about this magical spice
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.