The Palak Dhokla Recipe is the perfect healthy snack option that you can relish anytime ^_^
- Combine sprouted moong, spinach, and chilies to blend in a mixer with some water for a fine batter.
- Add this batter to a bowl, add salt, and besan with some water to make the batter of pouring consistency.
- Now add the fruit salt and mix well.
- Then, grease a bowl with some oil, pour the batter into it spread it evenly.
- Steam it for about 10-12 minutes. When cooked, cut into squares.
- To make the tempering, heat oil in a pan, add green chilies, cumin seeds, curry leaves, and hing.
- Then, saute for a while.
- Pour it over the dhoklas and serve with some green chutney!
- Spinach is low in carbs but high in insoluble fiber. This type of fiber may benefit your digestion.
- Also, spinach is a nutrient-rich vegetable. It packs high amounts of carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron, and calcium.
- Mung beans are high in vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber.
- Also, mung beans contain fewer calories but have more antioxidants and amino acids.
- Besan lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It contains soluble fiber, which thus keeps the heart-healthy.
- Also, besan helps in faster calorie burn because of the lower levels of the glycemic index.
EXCITING RECIPES YOU MUST TRY:
Jeera is like that friend who is great to hang out with and is also liked by your parents because of the number of properties it possesses. And there are a lot of properties which we don’t know till today and to know more such amazing properties. Do read this post 🤗
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Weight Loss Story: 12 kgs down in 60 Days Without Exercise
- Need Some Help With Weight Loss? Join Now.
- Can’t lose weight because of your travel job? Read how Mohit did it ^_^
Want to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Palak Dhokla Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.