Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The Palak Dhokla Recipe is the perfect healthy snack option that you can relish anytime ^_^
- Combine sprouted moong, spinach, and chilies to blend in a mixer with some water for a fine batter.
- Add this batter to a bowl, add salt, and besan with some water to make the batter of pouring consistency.
- Now add the fruit salt and mix well.
- Then, grease a bowl with some oil, pour the batter into it spread it evenly.
- Steam it for about 10-12 minutes. When cooked, cut into squares.
- To make the tempering, heat oil in a pan, add green chilies, cumin seeds, curry leaves, and hing.
- Then, saute for a while.
- Pour it over the dhoklas and serve with some green chutney!
Health Benefits Of Palak Dhokla Recipe
- Spinach is low in carbs but high in insoluble fiber. This type of fiber may benefit your digestion.
- Also, spinach is a nutrient-rich vegetable. It packs high amounts of carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin K, folic acid, iron, and calcium.
- Mung beans are high in vitamins, minerals, protein, and fiber.
- Also, mung beans contain fewer calories but have more antioxidants and amino acids.
- Besan lowers the risk of cardiovascular diseases. It contains soluble fiber, which thus keeps the heart-healthy.
- Also, besan helps in faster calorie burn because of the lower levels of the glycemic index.
Exciting Recipes You Must Try:
Jeera is like that friend who is great to hang out with and is also liked by your parents because of the number of properties it possesses. And there are a lot of properties which we don’t know till today and to know more such amazing properties. Do read this post 🤗
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Use Palak for Weight Loss?
Palak Dhokla can be prepared with or without dal. However, adding dal not just gives you extra protein, but it also keeps you full for a longer time.
Does Palak Burn Belly Fat?
are great for burning belly fat and are very nutritious as well. There have been some studies done on the subject of the fat burning capabilities of spinach and the very healthy veggie has come out a winner in this category.
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Weight Loss Story: 12 kgs down in 60 Days Without Exercise
- Need Some Help With Weight Loss? Join Now.
- Can’t lose weight because of your travel job? Read how Mohit did it ^_^
Want to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Palak Dhokla Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.