Papaya papaya in the jar, how are you the healthiest of all? FITELO brings you the best thirst quencher which is a must try papaya smoothie recipe!
- Firstly, peel the papaya and cut it into small pieces.
- Then, in a blender add curd, chopped papaya and ice.
- Blend the ingredients well. Pour the mixture in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon chia seeds to it.
- Enjoy a chilled glass of fresh Papaya Smoothie!
HEALTH BENEFITS OF THE PAPAYA SMOOTHIE RECIPE
- The papaya is high in vitamins C and A, as well as fiber and healthy plant compounds.
- Also, it has powerful antioxidant effects, which may reduce oxidative stress and lower your risk of several diseases.
- Papaya’s high vitamin C and lycopene content can improve heart health and may reduce your risk of heart disease.
- Curd contains phosphorus, which combines with calcium and promotes good bone health.
- Also, probiotics boost the count of infection fighting white blood cells and curd is amongst the best probiotics.
- Moreover, curd helps in reducing cholesterol levels. Thus, lowering the risk of high blood pressure and hypertension.
YUMMY AND HEALTHY RECIPES FROM OUR KITCHEN
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Read how this foodie lost weight via the top dietitian in Chandigarh!
- Lose weight with our nutritionist for PCOS just like Muskaan did! Join Fitelo Now!
- Here’s How Our Online Weight Loss Coach Helped Manik
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Green Tea for Weight Loss- Thumbs up or thumbs down?
- Do Potatoes make you fat? | Also Know The Benefits of Potatoes
- Is sweet corn good for weight loss ? Let’s find out.
Do you still think milk is full of calcium? What if we say there is a slight change in the existing notion? So, to know more about this, how about you click here and know by yourself.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.