The Ragi Malt recipe is an easy and quick nourishing breakfast option that can also be consumed as a snack or a pre-workout drink. It can be served to kids, babies, diabetic patients and is also good for weight loss.
- TAKE A PAN, ROAST Ragi for 10-15 mins till it turns brownish.
- You can add ghee but it is optional.
- Add jaggery and mix it well.
- Then, add water slowly and stir it well.
- Add milk (optional).
- Add chopped dry fruits into the Malt.
- Serve it hot and enjoy!
- Ragi is high in fiber.
- It also helps to treat anemia and is a great source of amino acids.
- The best thing about adding ragi to your daily diet is that it is gluten-free.
- Ragi helps in preventing as well as curing high blood pressure and cholesterol.
- It is great for improving PCOD levels.
- Moreover, it is considered to be a healthy source of protein for vegetarians.
- Ragi cannot be polished like other grains because it is too tiny and this makes it possible for us to consume it in its purest form.
- Ragi is a natural skincare agent. The antioxidants found in ragi fight stress in your body thereby reverses the signs of aging.
For all chocolate lovers, here some of our recipes you can also try
Did you know Ragi has almost twice the calcium as compared to milk? Click here to read more about it.
For any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Thus ragi is a highly nutritional cereal and helps you maintain good health. However, you can relish different ragi dishes and ensure you have a healthy life. Please take The Ragi Malt recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.