Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This handmade ragi malt recipe includes essential nutrients and would be a great alternative to serving manufactured drinks like chocolate milk or other packaged drinks to children and adults alike. Ragi malt is an easy and quick nourishing option that can also be consumed as a snack or a pre-workout drink. In addition to being suitable for diabetics and infants, it is also helpful for promoting weight loss. It takes less than 10 minutes to make this dish from scratch, and it is fairly easy to make.
How To Make Ragi Malt
- Firstly in a pan, roast ragi for 10-15 mins till it turns brownish in color.
- Beat and add jaggery to the roasted ragi and mix it well.
- Then, add water and stir it slowly on low flame so that no lumps are formed. Use a whisker if required.
- After that add milk (optional) and stir it again slowly.
- Finally, put it on a medium flame and let it cook for about 4-5 mins.
- Garnish with freshly chopped dry fruits on top. Serve it hot and enjoy!!
Protip: You can skip the jaggery if you are diabetic. You can swap out jaggery for any other sweetener, such as stevia or coconut sugar.
- Ragi is high in fiber, helps to treat anemia and is a great source of amino acids.
- The best thing about adding ragi to your daily diet is that it is gluten-free.
- Ragi malt helps in preventing as well as curing high blood pressure and cholesterol.
- This recipe is one of the most healthiest source of protein for vegetarians and great for improving PCOD levels.
- Ragi is a natural skincare agent and the antioxidants found in ragi fight stress in your body thereby reverses the signs of aging.
When talking about weight loss, we discuss the term metabolism most commonly. One of the main causes of people’s struggles with weight loss is a damaged metabolism. However, where there are problems, there are also solutions. The below video will help you to fix your broken metabolism.
Inspiring Transformation Journeys
- Fat To Fit Transformation: 5 Inspiring Weight Loss Journeys 
- Post-Covid Weight Loss: 15 Kgs Gone With PCOD And Hypothyroidism
- No Keto Diet: Gurpreet Lost 10 Kgs With Fitelo’s Sustainable Diet Plan
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Ragi Malt?
Ragi malt is a healthy and nutritious drink made from finger millet flour (ragi flour). It is a popular breakfast or snack in many parts of India.
What Are The Ingredients Needed To Make Ragi Malt Recipe?
To make ragi malt, you will need ragi flour, milk, water, jaggery or sugar, and cardamom powder. Some variations also include nuts, such as almonds or cashews.
How Do I Make Ragi Malt?
To make ragi malt, heat water in a saucepan and add ragi flour. Stir continuously to avoid lumps. Once the mixture thickens, add milk, and cardamom powder. Keep stirring until the mixture comes to a boil. Simmer for a few minutes until the ragi malt reaches the desired consistency.
Can I Make Ragi Malt Without Milk?
Yes, you can make ragi malt without milk. Simply replace the milk with water or plant-based milk, such as almond milk or coconut milk.
Is Ragi Malt Gluten-Free?
Yes, ragi malt is gluten-free, as it is made from finger millet flour, which is naturally gluten-free.
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, you can reach out to us at +91-9402850007 for any queries.
This ragi malt recipe from Fitelo kitchen is devised to suit specific needs. In either case, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.