Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This savory soup is going to win hearts this winter! Ragi Soup is not just full of flavour, but has a rich nutrient profile as well. Moreover, due to its high fiber content, it will keep you full for long.
- Firstly, boil 2 cups of water in a pan, when it comes to the rolling stage, bring it down.
- In a bowl take the ragi flour and slowly add the hot water. Blend well. Put it back to heat and bring to boil.
- Once it is 75% done, add the chopped vegetables and continue boiling to get the vegetables cooked.
- Finally, add salt and pepper for taste.
- Enjoy this Ragi Soup with Vegetables for breakfast or dinner.
Health Benefits Of The Ragi Food With Vegetable Recipe
- Ragi is a natural relaxant. It soothes the mood and also helps in curing symptoms of anxiety, depression and migraines headaches.
- Ragi is a rich source of dietary fiber. It also contains various antioxidants that help lower down blood glucose levels. So, it is good for persons suffering from diabetes.
- Ragi consumption reduces the concentration of bad cholesterol and improves levels of good cholesterol.
- Moreover, Ragi is one of the richest sources of calcium. So, do not worry about your bone and teeth health.
- Vegetables provide fiber and keep you feeling light the whole day, apart from providing essential nutrients.
Is it officially carrot season? Yes! There a plenty of benefits that you get when you consume carrots, but did you know that its secret superpower is aiding weight loss?
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Health Benefits Of Ragi In This Soup?
Ragi, also known as finger millet, is a nutrient-dense grain that is gluten-free and rich in fiber, protein, calcium, and iron. This soup can help improve digestion, boost immunity, and promote overall health.
Can I Make This Soup Vegan?
Yes, this soup is already vegetarian, and you can easily make it vegan by using vegetable broth instead of chicken broth.
What Vegetables Can I Use In This Soup?
You can use any vegetables you like, but some good options include carrots, beans, peas, and corn.
How Do I Make This Soup Creamier?
You can make this soup creamier by adding a splash of coconut milk or cream at the end of the cooking process.
Can I Make This Soup In Advance And Store It?
Yes, you can make this soup in advance and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat it on the stovetop or in the microwave before serving.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.