The Rajgira Namkeen recipe is Indian in origin and is power-packed with nutrients. This recipe also can be your go-to evening snack with sham ki chai.
- Heat a non-stick pan, add 1 tsp Desi ghee, and 2- pinch cumin seeds.
- Once the cumin has roasted, add the curry leaves.
- Saute well for 1 min.
- Add peanuts and roast for 1 min.
- Now add the puffed amaranth and rock salt to taste.
- Then, mix well for 2 mins on a low flame.
- Then, turn off the flame and allow it to cool slightly.
- Store the rajgira namkeen in an airtight container.
- Rajgira is gluten-free which, makes it an ideal snack.
- Amaranth is high on fiber and slow to digest, thus eliminating the urge for repeated unhealthy snacking.
- The antioxidants found in amaranth prevent oxidative damage to the cells.
- Amaranth has anti-inflammatory properties and helps in relieving chronic pain that occurs due to gout, arthritis, and diabetes.
- Also, Amaranth is a fiber-rich grain that promotes digestive health and also ensures a healthy bowel movement.
- Moreover, Amaranth being rich in potassium helps maintain a healthy heart thus balancing the good and bad cholesterol levels.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Are you shocked when we say eating Ghee is the best moisturizer for your skin? How is Ghee, a magic ingredient for my skin? Too many questions? And just one answer, thus read this post till the end to know how you can get glowing skin without those expensive products available in the market.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make and take The Rajgira Namkeen recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.