Summer calls for a refreshing Raspberry Juice Recipe made with lots of love and berries by yours truly
How to Make Raspberry Juice Recipe at Home
Things are getting hot! Aren’t they? So, stay cool and refreshing with this fresh edition of raspberry juice. Yay! Cheers to good health.
- To begin, the raspberry juice recipe, rinse raspberries, trim and then drain. Also, make sure to keep two raspberries aside for garnishing.
- Next, wash the red grapes. Peel off pomegranate and apple. Now chop the apple into small pieces.
- Mix all the fruits and bring them to the blender.
- After that, add soaked chia seeds and mint leaves to it. Then give a good blend to it.
- Further, add water if required or as per your desired consistency.
- And add Himalayan pink salt as per taste, if needed.
- Finally, your refreshing drink is ready. Garnish it with mint leaves and raspberries. ENJOY.
Health Benefits Of Raspberry Juice Recipe
- Raspberries include potassium, which is necessary for heart function. It also lowers blood pressure.
- Moreover, raspberries contain omega-3 fatty acids, which can help in the prevention of stroke and heart disease.
- Apart from this, it also includes manganese, a mineral that is important for bone and skin health. As well as it is good for blood sugar regulation.
- Further, Raspberry juice for weight loss is a way to go. Because per cup of this includes 8 gm of fiber, significantly more than other fruits. Therefore, it keeps you full for a long, and helps to control overeating.
- Furthermore, antioxidants found in raspberries help protect cells from free radical damage. Free radicals are unstable atoms that cause damage to your cells as they attempt to stabilize themselves. As a result, they may contribute to the ageing process, arthritis, cancer, heart disease, Alzheimer’s disease, and a variety of other diseases.
Nutritional Facts of Raspberry (100 gm)
- Water 85.75 g
- Energy 52 kcal
- Carbohydrate 11.94 g
- Sugars 4.42 g
- Vitamin C 26.2 mg
- Potassium 151 mg
Do I Need A Juicer To Make Raspberry Juice?
- While an electric juicer is the most efficient and convenient way to prepare juice at home. But you can use a high-powered blender instead.
- Even you can make raspberry juice by just crushing it properly with your hands only. You can enjoy the pulpy juice too. But if you want to separate the pulp, simply strain the juice through a muslin cloth or nut milk bag.
- And, if you have a manual hand press juicer, that will also work.
How Can I Make My Raspberry Juice Sweeter?
Sugar and honey are not the only sweetening agents that can be used in recipes. So, try to avoid them for a healthy lifestyle and long-term health benefits. And, to overcome the bitterness, you can use dates puree, crushed dates, or bananas to sweeten it organically.
How Do You Make Raspberry Juice Taste Better?
Raspberry is a tasty fruit itself. But when it comes to juice, more juicy fruits of your choice can be added.
What Mixes Well With Raspberry Juice?
Fruits like strawberries, mixed berries, apples, kiwi, pomegranates, grapes, mint, and even lemon pair well with raspberry juice.
Is It Ok to Drink Raspberry Juice Every Day?
No doubt, raspberry offers immense health benefits. It is good for heart health, helpful for allergic people, promotes circulation, and slows ageing. But excessive consumption of raspberry can cause diarrhoea and upset stomach.
Yummy Recipes like Raspberry Juice from our Kitchen
INSPIRING TRANSFORMATION STORIES
- Priyanka from Patiala lost weight via diet plan consultation from FITELO
- Join our Fat Loss Program and Get Fitter Like Pragya from Delhi! Join Now
- Read This Homemaker’s Amazing Transformation with FITELO’s Dietitian
OUR BLOGS KA PITARA
- Healthy Diet Plan For Constipation Patients
- Best Diet Plan For Heart Patients
- 5 Health Benefits of Amla Juice
Are you dependent on supplements for all your dietary needs? But what if we tell you you can get all these through the food as well! Yes, you read it right. Your omega 3 requirements can be fulfilled without any supplement. How? Read more to know how?
CONTACT US TODAY
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not apply to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.