White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
We have got you the perfect recipe to satiate your hunger. The Sweet Potato Halwa is not just yummylicious to the core, but also full of nutritional benefits! Scroll down to read the full recipe.
- Firstly, boil the sweet potatoes.
- When they become warm, peel and mash them.
- Then add 1 tsp ghee to the pan and dry roast the mashed sweet potatoes for 3-4 minutes.
- Add stevia to it according to your taste.
- Furthermore, add 2 Tsp cardamom powder to it.
- Also, to make it more filling, you can garnish the halwa with dried fruits and nuts like cashews and almonds.
- Finally serve the hot and sweet- Sweet Potato Halwa.
Health Benefits of Sweet Potato Halwa
- Sweet potato is one of the richest sources of beta carotene. In the body, it gets converted into Vitamin A which is helpful for maintaining the lining of our gut which is more prone to damage by bacteria.
- Vitamin A also supports a healthy vision. So, have sweet potato halwa for your eyes.
- Moreover, Vitamin A is essential for a healthy immune system. Hence, consume this recipe guilt-free once in a while.
- Contrary to popular belief, sweet potatoes rank low on Glycemic Index, thus making them ideal to be consumed by diabetics.
- Cardamom also regulates blood sugar levels in the body.
- Sweet potatoes and cardamom are known to have cancer-fighting compounds.
- Ghee is excellent to consume if you want your joints to function smoothly. It also reduces inflammation in the joints.
Yummy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- Ravi Bishnoi reversed childhood obesity aided by our fat loss consultants. You can too! Join FITELO
- POST-COVID Weight Loss With Simple Food, Courtesy – Our Diet Experts – Click here to read the full story.
- Struggling With High Blood Pressure ? Kushal’s story would amaze you!
If you enjoyed this recipe, you will love reading more about sweet potatoes! Click here to know why we consider it as a weight-loss superfood.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Is sweet potato good for weight loss ?
- Ashwagandha Uses | How To Use Ashwagandha Powder?
- Honey For Weight Loss | True or False ?
Inspired to transform your life? So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India to discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss and fitness goals. Reach out to us at +919402850007.
Sweet potato is a rich source of carbohydrates. Some cooking methods like baking might raise its Glycemic Index. Therefore, we recommend people having diabetes consume it in moderation. Have it only after consultation with your dietitian/nutritionist.