Sweet potatoes have an emotional and traditional connection with us. The mere aroma of roasted sweet potatoes signals that winters are around the corner. But, did you know these delights play a great role in weight loss too? Presenting you our delightful Sweet Potato Soup Recipe.
- Firstly, peel the sweet potato and chop it roughly. Simultaneously, mince some ginger.
- In a saucepan, place the chopped sweet potato and minced ginger.
- Further, pour in the vegetable stock and water and bring it to a boil.
- Simmer the flame and cook it until the sweet potatoes soften.
- Now, puree the potatoes in a food processor or use a hand blender for the same.
- At the end, return the soup to the saucepan and heat until it thickens a little bit.
- Serve the soup hot and ENJOY!
Health Benefits Of Sweet Potato Soup
Sweet potatoes are the unsung heroes of the weight loss world. These babies can help you lose weight owing to their high fiber content. Also, the high fiber content helps to add bulk to your diet and thereby improve your digestion. And as we always say – better digestion, faster the metabolism, greater the weight loss.
Looking For Yummy And Healthy Recipes Like Sweet Potato Soup
Our Inspiring Customer Stories
- The journey from offline to online has indeed been hard but not for those who’ve taken it as an opportunity. Parveen’s weight loss journey is sure to set an example.
- Replace excuses with efforts and watch your expectations become reality. If you don’t believe us then take a sneak peak into Mandeep’s weight loss journey.
Sweet potato is everyone’s beloved winter snack. It can be consumed as chaats and soups. But, this superfood is wrongly perceived as the food that makes you fat. But guess what? It actually makes you lose weight! Can you not believe this fact? So, check this post out.
Looking for someone to help you become one of the transformation stories that you see on social media platforms every day? Then, reach out to us at +919402850007 for a nutrition consultation.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And also, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding these recipes to your diet.