White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
If you want healthy fats and fiber to go into your tummy, then you should not miss this unique recipe of Sweet Potato Thepla. So, try it out once and you will make it again.
- Firstly, in a cooker pour water, place 300 grams of sweet potato, and sprinkle salt.
- Now, pressure cook for 3 whistles or until the sweet potato is cooked well.
- Then, peel the skin off and mash it smooth.
- Add 2 cup wheat flour, ¼ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp garam masala, ½ tsp amchur, and ¼ tsp ajwain.
- Also add 1 chili, ½ tsp ginger paste, 1 tsp Kasuri methi, ½ tsp salt, and 2 tbsp coriander.
- Then, crumble and mix well making sure the spices are well combined.
- Now, knead the dough well-adding water as required. Knead to a smooth and soft dough and rest for 20 minutes.
- Knead the dough again slightly and pinch a ball-sized dough.
- Dust with wheat flour and roll into a small disc.
- Now, roll it in thinly like chapati/roti or paratha.
- On a hot tawa place the rolled paratha/thepla and cook for a minute.
- And, when the base is partly cooked, flip the Sweet Potato Thepla.
- Voila! Your Thepla is ready to serve!
How To Fix Metabolism?
Is your metabolism stuck, because of which you are unable to lose weight? Well, then watch this video by Dietitian Mac to get a solution to this.
Health Benefits Of The Sweet Potato Thepla Recipe
- Sweet potato is one of the richest sources of beta carotene. In the body, it converts into Vitamin A which is helpful for maintaining the lining of our gut which is more prone to damage by bacteria.
- Vitamin A also supports healthy vision. So, have a sweet potato thepla for your eyes.
- Moreover, Vitamin A is essential for a healthy immune system. Hence, consume this recipe guilt-free once in a while.
- Contrary to popular belief, sweet potatoes rank low on Glycemic Index, thus making them ideal for consumption by diabetics. Kasuri methi used in the Sweet Potato Thepla recipe has the same effect.
- Ginger consumption reduces weight.
Can fruit be a weight loss snack? Definitely YES! Click here to find out what it is.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.