Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Since wintertime is around the corner, it’s time for some healthy winter snacks, one such healthy and popular homemade sweet is “til ke laddu”. It’s a famous traditional Indian sweet, especially on the occasion of Makar Sankranti and Diwali, when these til laddus are made in every household.
Til ke laddu or sesame laddu is not just scrumptious in taste but is rich in iron and packed with other nutrients, therefore they are the perfect snack to binge on during weight loss and even during winters, and also a healthy snack option to avoid packed processed food.
Here is our healthy version of this super yummy and quick Indian sweet! Let’s try!
How To Make Til Laddu At Home:
- Firstly, dry roast the almonds and walnuts in the pan and keep them aside.
- Secondly, add sesame seeds to the same pan and roast them to give them a little color and crunch, and then grind them to make a coarse powder.
- Thirdly, make a sticky paste by grinding dates or smashing it with your hands.
- In a pan, add desi ghee, sesame powder, dates’ paste, and dry fruit powder altogether.
- Your laddu dough is ready.
- In addition to that, roll out round-shaped balls from the dough and gently roll them in a circular motion.
- Next, evenly distribute sesame seeds on a plate, roll, and adequately cover the laddus in sesame seeds.
- Finally, your til ke laddu is ready to be served!
- Do not over-roast sesame seed as it might burn.
- Coating laddus in sesame seeds is optional.
- Also, let the dough cool out before you make small laddus out of it.
- Garnish the laddu with pistachios to add an extra flavor.
Til Ke Laddu Benefits:
- Sesame seeds or til is a great source of calcium and magnesium for bone health.
- Moreover, ghee is rich in linoleic acid, which helps combat obesity. Also, it has no unhealthy additives, preservatives, and trans fats and is shelf-stable.
- Also, almonds and cashews are dry fruits loaded with dietary which keep your gut healthy and strong.
- However dry fruits are full of protein, calcium, and minerals. They are also low in fat and sugar, therefore, they are excellent for weight loss.
- Date is a fantastic source of energy since they are high in energy. Although a large portion of its energy comes from sweets (such as fructose and glucose), it also contains a lot of fiber and has a low glycemic index.
Til Ke Laddu Nutritional Value
|Nutrients||Value Per Laddu|
How Vitamin D Can Help In Weight Loss?
We often neglect the importance of vitamins during our weight loss journey, especially Vitamin D. Therefore, in this video Dietitian, Mac Singh covers some basic symptoms that indicate a deficiency of Vitamin D and important factors for Vitamin D absorption in the body. Watch the entire video to understand better.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Weight Loss Tips: Top 10 Secrets You Should Know 
- Vitamin A Rich Food:10 Food High In Vitamin A 
- Rice Benefits: Best 5 Rice Varieties For Weight Loss 
We are always looking for some easy snacks to try out! isn’t it? So here is one more from our kitchen “Kerala Banana Chips” recipe. Banana chips are one of the best and most famous snacks in South India. So today we decided to bring this beloved south snack to your plate with this homemade easy and very healthy “banana chips” recipe. A low calories high fiber snack for you to binge without weight gain.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the proper guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.