Tofu scrambled recipe contains all essential acids which are rare in plant-based protein. Are you looking for a super-rich protein recipe?
- Chop the tofu and use a fork to crumble it into bite-sized pieces.
- Heat some oil in a pan and add the tofu and all the remaining ingredients
- Stir and cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 10 minutes
- A win-win recipe for all the ladies looking for an anti-aging source of high protein and vegan recipe.
- Tofu is a good source of calcium, iron, and minerals like manganese, phosphorus, along with vitamins.
- It also helps prevent certain chronic diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure.
- When compared to an egg, tofu has more fiber and is cholesterol-free.
- Moreover, tofu is a good source of selenium which also helps in reducing cancer risks.
- It also can help reduce hot flashes and other symptoms associated with menopause.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Tomato Basil Bruschetta recipe
- How To Make Grilled Chicken At Home With Roasted Zucchini
- Avocado Bruschetta with a sunny-side-up recipe
- Paneer Parsley balls Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Is Spinach the best source of iron? We bet you heard this line before or if you are anemic and people ask you to have more spinach as it is the best source of iron. Well, it is not true. We also did a comparison of spinach with other products. So, read this post to know the reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Tofu scrambled recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.