The appetizer is just an excuse for an extra meal 😉 Let’s see. I will start with the Tomato Basil Bruschetta recipe ^_^
- Toast the bread and keep it aside.
- Then take some tomatoes and dice them finely as per your convenience.
- Now, mix the chopped tomatoes with olive oil.
- Then, finely chop basil and add cheese, oregano, and pepper in a bowl.
- Now, place the mix on open toasts.
- And serve the yummy Tomato Basil Bruschetta.
- Tomatoes are an excellent source of nutrients like Vitamin C and Vitamin A.
- It is great for our heart health.
- It also counters the bad effects of smoking.
- Not only do Tomatoes are a magic ingredient for our skin but also great for our digestive tract.
- Basil is a natural anti-inflammatory and also helps in combatting stress.
- It protects against bacterial infections. Moreover, it also has cancer-fighting properties.
- And, Basil is also beneficial for our gastrointestinal system.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Tomato Rasam recipe
- How To Make Grilled Chicken At Home With Roasted Zucchini
- Avocado Bruschetta with a sunny-side-up recipe
- Cheese Tomato Recipe
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Is Spinach the best source of iron? We bet you heard this line before or if you are anemic and people ask you to have more spinach as it is the best source of iron. Well, it is not true. We also did a comparison of spinach with other products. So, read this post to know the reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Tomato Basil Bruschetta recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.