With the taste of Italy at your home, our Tomato basil pasta recipe is the perfect fix to relish all the cravings for Italian food.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick frying pan and sauté chopped onions and chopped garlic first.
- Then add chopped bell peppers, salt, and pepper powder and sauté them for 3 min.
- Now add tomato puree and water and then cook it well for a while.
- Finally, add boiled pasta and basil leaves.
- Mix it well for a min or two.
- Tomatoes are a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- Also, tomato reduces your risk of heart disease and several cancers.
- Also, it is beneficial for skin health, as it may protect against sunburns.
- Basil helps in combating stress and protects against viruses.
- Basil contains antioxidants that help fight diseases and also promote heart health.
- Also, basil boosts immunity and promotes dental health.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
One of the most loved cuisine after our continental and Chinese is Italian cuisine. Just like we have Indian Chinese food called Desi Chinese, now we have our Desi version of Italian cuisine too. Be it a street vendor selling pizza or a cheese toast or our favorite pasta. Do you know that Pasta is one of the most ordered dishes whether it’s online or offline in India. Also, We are not kidding but your pasta can be healthy too. Check out this post to know its reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take Tomato basil pasta recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.