Tomato Basil Salad takes just 10 minutes to prepare start to finish. Enjoy this gluten-free, and low-carb Tomato Basil Salad as a light lunch.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, basil, red onions and tofu.
- Then, add salt and black pepper.
- Also sprinkle some sesame seeds on it.
- And Voila Serve!
Health Benefits Of Tomato Basil Salad
- Tomatoes are low in carbs. The carb content consists mainly of simple sugars and insoluble fibers. Moreover, they are made up of water.
- Also, tomatoes are a good source of several vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, potassium, vitamin K, and folate.
- Basil benefits for blood sugar and also helps in reducing stress.
- Also, basil prevents certain cancers, including of the breast, colon, and pancreas.
- Extra virgin olive oil is loaded with antioxidants, some of which have powerful biological effects.
- Olive oil contains nutrients that fight inflammation. These include oleic acid as well as the antioxidant oleocanthal.
Recipes From Our Kitchen Like Tomato Basil Salad
OUR CUSTOMER STORIES
- Want to Get a Toned Body? Our Nutrition Diet Service Will do the Trick
- FITELO’s Online Nutrition Program for Weight Loss Helped Kulwinder Lose Many Kilos
- What is Whey Protein? Its Consumption, Benefits and Side Effects
- Health Mistakes Fit People Make
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
Black pepper, yet another spice in the masala box, which has been adding flavour to our regular food and boring dishes for centuries altogether, revealed its weight loss helping properties. Also, did you know it’s termed as a magical weight loss spice? Thus, read this post to know more about it.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. What may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.