Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The tomato juice recipe is one of the easiest juice recipes you will come across. The ingredients used are easily available in the kitchen, making it a super nourishing juice and a must-try. One glass of fresh tomato juice each day provides all the vitamins and minerals an individual needs. Drinking fresh tomato juice may also improve the appearance and texture of your skin.
- Use ripe tomatoes, and remove the black stems partly from them.
- Boil/Blanch it till the skin peel off then immerse it in cold water and then peel off the skin.
- Then, take the tomatoes and add coriander leaves in the blender and blend it.
- Strain the mixture and then add water to it. Mix well.
- You can also add lemon juice and black pepper to it.
Health Benefits Of Tomato Juice
- Tomatoes are a great source of antioxidants, particularly lycopene. Lycopene has a number of health benefits, including protection of heart health.
- In addition to tomatoes, coriander is good for the heart too.
- Just 1 tomato provides 40% of the RDI of Vitamin C, which is helpful in maintaining a healthy immune system.
- Coriander is also known to boost immunity.
- Tomatoes are also rich in fiber. So, they aid proper digestion.
- This tomato juice recipe is excellent for skin and hair health.
- Also, the tomato juice recipe helps with diabetes management. Since both coriander and tomato are known to regulate blood glucose levels.
People recommend weird superfoods and things that you never ate. Although, tomatoes are much more than just being a regular ingredient used in salads and Indian curries, they are quite helpful in weight loss too! Its quite significant that the benefits this fruit has doesn’t seem to end.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Canned Tomatoes Instead Of Fresh Tomatoes For This Recipe?
Yes, you can use canned tomatoes to make tomato juice. However, keep in mind that the taste and texture may be different from fresh tomatoes.
Can I Add Other Vegetables Or Fruits To The Juice?
Yes, you can add other vegetables such as celery, cucumber, or carrot to the juice to enhance its flavor and nutrition. You can also add fruits such as apples or pears to make the juice sweeter.
How Long Can I Store The Tomato Juice In The Refrigerator?
You can store the tomato juice in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. However, it’s best to consume the juice within the first 24 hours for maximum freshness.
Can I Make This Recipe Without A Juicer?
Yes, you can make tomato juice without a juicer by blending the chopped tomatoes in a blender and straining the juice through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth.
Is Tomato Juice Good For My Health?
Tomato juice is a good source of vitamins A and C, potassium, and antioxidants. It may help lower blood pressure, reduce inflammation, and improve heart health. However, it’s important to note that tomato juice can be high in sodium, so it’s best to choose low-sodium options or make your own to control the amount of salt.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.