This Tomato Raita recipe is super quick and delicious to make! Each ingredient is easy to manage in every Indian household.
- Place a pan over medium flame and add oil to it.
- Now add mustard seeds and cumin seeds once, they splutter add the tomatoes and pink salt. Mix well and
- Cover it with a lid and cook them for 3-4 minutes or until they turn soft.
- Now add the green chilies, fresh coriander, and mix again.
- Then, let the tomatoes cool down.
- To prepare the raita, take 1 cup curd and whisk for a minute till it turns smooth.
- Now add pink salt, cumin powder, fresh coriander, and mix well. Now add the tomatoes and mix well. The tomato raita is ready.
- For tempering, place a pan over a medium flame and then add oil to it.
- Then, add cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves, and dry red chili.
- Immediately pour the tempering on the tomato raita and then gently mix.
- Then, finally, garnish with some tomatoes, cumin powder, and red chili powder.
- Tomatoes are also a great source of vitamin C, potassium, folate, and vitamin K.
- Also, tomatoes are low in carbs. The carb content consists mainly of simple sugars and insoluble fibers.
- This fruit is also beneficial for skin health, as it may protect against sunburns.
- Tomatoes are juicy and sweet, full of antioxidants, and may help fight several diseases.
- Tomatoes can be a valuable part of a healthy diet.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Banana oatmeal smoothie recipe
- Mango chia seed pudding recipe
- Sunshine Smoothie Recipe
- Chocolate Banana nice cream
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Most of us always have this misconception in mind that milk is the greatest source of calcium. Many of our clients also ask us, if we don’t put enough milk in their diet plans, how will they get the required amount of calcium? 𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙠 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙞𝙪𝙢? Read this post to know that answer and its reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Tomato Raita recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.