Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Are you looking for a different, delicious, healthy and also, a weight-loss dish to add to your diet? Well, then try the tomato rasam recipe.
The tomato rasam is just like a soup and can be enjoyed with rice as it will make you feel full and will not give you weight gain also.
Also, it is easy to make and most importantly it is interesting to cook. So, try the recipe now and have a delicious lunch today.
Steps For Tomato Rasam Recipe
Here are the easy steps that you can follow to make tomato rasam.
- Firstly, in a blender blend ginger, garlic, and curry and leave to form a smooth paste.
- Secondly, heat the tomatoes to remove their peel easily and blend that also, in a blender to make tomato paste.
- Thirdly, on the other side soak the tamarind in warm water and then strain it after a while.
- Now in a pan, add ghee, asafoetida, mustard seeds, and fenugreek seeds. dry chilies, and curry leaves and saute them well.
- Then add cumin seeds, black pepper, tamarind paste, and tomato paste along with it add some water.
- Finally, to it add salt, red chili powder, black pepper, and turmeric as per the taste.
Your tomato rasam recipe is ready to be served hot.
Tomato Rasam Health Benefits
Because of the below health benefits, tomato rasam is the healthiest option to add to your South Indian diet plan.
- Rasam helps in improving digestion and, moreover, black pepper is the key factor that reduces gassiness and acidity.
- It also helps in treating nutritional deficiencies and reduces blood sugar levels.
- Tomatoes are rich in antioxidants and also, help fight several diseases.
- Also, tomatoes contain vitamin A, which helps keep your eyes healthy.
- Cumin seeds help increases antioxidant intake, further promoting digestion and improving blood sugar control.
- Also, cumin contains compounds called flavonoids that help neutralize unstable particles called free radicals that cause cell damage.
- Tamarind has anti-cancer properties and also, offers antidiabetic effects.
Nutritional Value Of This Recipe
Well, talking about the nutritional value of tomato rasam, the values can vary as per the number and quantity of ingredients used.
But approximately, it contains 86 calories, 5.2 g of protein, and 1.4 g of fat.
However, you can have this in your lunch or dinner as it is filling and can be enjoyed with a side like roti or rice.
This particular unknown superfood is generally available in everyone’s home but we do not know the benefits it carries.
Guess, what it is? Well, it is a superfood for weight loss, and consuming it every day is harmless.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Tomato Rasam Recipe Good For Weight Loss?
Yes, this is low in calories and quite a filling dish and a good option to add to your weight loss diet.
When Can You Eat Tomato Rasam In A Day?
You can either have it for lunch or dinner.
Is Tomato Rasam Safe For Diabetic People?
Yes, this recipe is safe for people with diabetes as well, as it does not contain any harmful ingredients.
Contact Us Today
We’re never leaving you hanging with doubts, queries, as well as confusing questions. We understand how all this information gets overwhelming as well as a little confusing on your way to a healthy lifestyle. Hence, you can always contact us at any time as our experts are here to guide you 24/7. Also, we will help you achieve your weight loss goals.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy as well as Enjoy a long happy life.