Tomato Rasam recipe is like a soup, super easy to make, and can be consumed with rice or after a meal.
- Mix the cumin seeds powder along with the black pepper and keep it aside.
- Now, grind the ginger, garlic, and curry leave to make ginger garlic paste.
- Take five tomatoes, (flame peel )heat on the flame to remove the peel. Also, mash the tomatoes to form a tomato paste, also do not forget to strain it.
- Soak the tamarind in warm water to enhance the process, after a while, strain it.
- In a pan, add 2 tbsp coconut oil or ghee, add half tbsp asafoetida, mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, 3-4 dry chilies, curry leaves and heat it nicely.
- Add mixture 1 and mixture 2, followed by tomato paste prepared above along with tamarind paste.
- Then, add 1 cup of water.
- Also, add red chili, salt, black pepper, and turmeric depending on the desirability.
- Rasam helps in improving digestion. Moreover, the black pepper is the key factor that reduces gassiness and acidity.
- It also helps in treating nutritional deficiencies.
- Moreover, it helps in reducing blood sugar levels.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Our Inspiring Customer stories
This particular unknown super-food is generally available in everyone’s home but we do not know the benefits it carries. Click here to know about this super-food and its benefits.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
This tomato rasam recipe is a must-try. Thus it can be consumed by everyone who is looking to work on their skin issues. Also, people who are having constipation issues can surely benefit from this recipe. So, please make sure to take it under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.