The best part about this Turai Rice Soup Recipe is that it is extremely low in calories and also high in fiber.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add panch phoran, and sauté for 10 seconds.
- Add red chilies and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add garlic and also sauté for a minute.
- Then, add onion and sauté till it turns translucent.
- Add potato, red pumpkin, ridge gourd, turmeric powder, crushed black peppercorns, and salt and then mix well.
- Drain the rice and add to the pan with two liters of water and mix well and cook till rice and vegetables are cooked.
- Then, add coriander leaves and lemon juice and mix well.
- Now, transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
- The significant amounts of vitamin A in ridge gourd or turai, in the form of beta carotene, contribute to improving eyesight.
- Also, turai or ridge gourd is high in iron. It can help cure anemia, caused due to iron deficiency.
- Fenugreek present in Panch phoran is beneficial to keep blood sugar in control. It is helpful for people with diabetes.
- Also, fennel seeds or saunf help lower blood pressure, cardiac issues, improve immunity.
- Pumpkin is a good source of potassium, vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants, which makes it healthy for heart health.
- Also, red pumpkin is high in vitamins A and C, which can help boost your immune system.
Here some of our recipes you can give a try
Can you which is guess the most commonly used spice worldwide as the natural and fastest fat burner? No ? Read this post to know what are we talking about 😉
Looking to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Turai Rice Soup Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.