The best part about this Turai Rice Soup Recipe is that it is extremely low in calories and also high in fiber. So, what is stopping you from trying our very own turai rice soup recipe?
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add panch phoran and sauté for 10 seconds.
- Add red chilies and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add garlic and also sauté for a minute.
- Then, add onion and sauté till it turns translucent.
- Add potato, red pumpkin, ridge gourd, turmeric powder, crushed black peppercorns, and salt, and then mix well.
- Drain the rice and add to the pan with two liters of water and mix well and cook till rice and vegetables are cooked.
- Then, add coriander leaves and lemon juice and mix well.
- Now, transfer into a serving bowl and serve hot.
Health benefits of Turai Rice soup
- The significant amounts of vitamin A in ridge gourd or turai, in the form of beta carotene, contribute to improving eyesight.
- Also, turai or ridge gourd is high in iron. It can help cure anemia, caused due to iron deficiency.
- Fenugreek present in Panch phoran is beneficial to keeping blood sugar in control. It is helpful for people with diabetes.
- Also, fennel seeds or saunf help lower blood pressure, and cardiac issues, and improve immunity.
- Pumpkin is a good source of potassium, vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants, which makes it healthy for heart health.
- Also, red pumpkin is high in vitamins A and C, which can help boost your immune system.
Yummy Recipes to try at home
Can you which is guess the most commonly used spice worldwide as the natural and fastest fat burner? No? Read this post to know what we are talking about 😉
Looking to lose weight from the comfort of your home? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Turai Rice Soup Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.