Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Uttapam is a healthy breakfast recipe from South India which literally means ‘poured appam’ in Tamil. This recipe includes white rice and urad dal batter almost like a dosa preparation. This recipe is light and easy on the stomach and the best breakfast in weight loss journey. Also, you can prepare rice and urad dal batter in advance and use it over multiple days. So, let’s learn how to prepare this healthy recipe.
How To Prepare Uttapam Recipe
- Firstly, take a large bowl to add 2 onions, 2 green chilies, 1-inch ginger, a few curry leaves, 2 tbsp coriander, and ½ tsp salt.
- Secondly, mix all the ingredients well. Also, heat the griddle and pour a ladleful of dosa batter.
- Now, spread out the batter in a circular motion (thicker than regular masala dosa). And spread the toppings on top of the uttapam evenly.
- Cook the batter gently until it turns golden. To cook it better add 1 tsp of desi ghee around the uttapam.
- Then, cover it and let it cook for 1-2 minutes on low flame.
- Flip over on the other side once the uttapam turns golden brown.
- Finally, uttapam is ready to be served.
Health Benefits of Uttapam
Here is the list of health advantages of Uttapam:
- Uttapam is made up of lentils and rice which are very healthy. Rice and the different toppings used in the recipe make it tasty and protein rich.
- The fermentation of batter ensures that you get some good probiotics into your meal. This fermentation helps in digestion
- Also, this recipe is for maintaining your weight and having good health.
Weight Loss Chole Kulcha with 250 kcal – Dietitian Mac Singh
You can also watch this recipe direct from dietitian Mac Singh YouTube page. Here is the link:
Ever heard of Thalipeeth? Well, some of you surely must have and some of you never. So, it is the famous dish of Maharashtra and is tasty and healthy at the same time. However, try Fitelo, thalipeeth recipe, and make your breakfast unique and enjoyable.
Contact Us Today
So, your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All the recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.