White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Are you craving some burger king or Mc Donalds on your weight loss journey? But can’t have it as you don’t want to ruin your diet or you are avoiding junk to stay fit. We at fitelo believe cheat days are our kind of fitness. So here is a “veg burger” a healthier version of your favorite snack. It is a high-protein vegetable burger that will satisfy your soul and all your cravings, without letting you worry about your weight gain.
- Soak 1 bowl of rajma overnight. Then steam the rajma for 3 whistles.
- Mash boiled rajma without water.
- Add a bowl of besan, salt, jeera powder, coriander powder, and some kitchen king masala to it.
- Also, add some water to the bowl and mix everything properly.
- Now make large patties using the rajma batter.
- Heat a Tawa on a high flame and smear some ghee in it.
- Cook the patties one by one from both sides until they turn golden brown and crispy.
- Simultaneously cook whole wheat buns properly from both sides.
- Take 4 tablespoons of greek yogurt, 2 each in separate bowls for mayo.
- In one bowl, add some tandoori masala and a pinch of salt, and mix it with greek yogurt.
- In another bowl, add oregano and salt with greek yogurt.
- Now assemble the burger, by placing sauces on 2 buns, a lettuce leaf, slices of tomatoes and onions, the rajma patty, and a paneer slice.
- Your Burger King style “Veg Burger” is ready at home!
Note: The ingredients mentioned are for one burger. You can increase quantity as per serving.
Veg Burger Benefits
- Rajma is loaded with dietary fiber which means this burger will keep you full for a longer period of time and therefore stop you from overeating.
- Also, kidney beans are enriched with nutrients such as potassium, fiber, zinc, and magnesium. Therefore, it is a great snack for diabetic patients as well.
- This high-protein burger contains 25g of protein and is also low in calories therefore it is perfect for weight loss.
- The ingredients in this burger such as paneer, lettuce leaf, onions, etc are easily available at home and are a good source of nutrients, especially protein and fiber.
We all love good cheat days and we at fitelo consider cheat days a must! But eating junk on daily basis is in no way good. There is no benefit in eating healthy if you are still eating junk every day. Follow these tips and tricks by Dietitian Mac Singh and get to know how you can beat your junk food cravings by just doing these simple tips.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Vitamin C Rich Food: List Of Fruits And Vegetables With Benefits
- Vitamin D Rich Foods: 7 Best Foods To Include In Your Diet
- Iron Rich Foods: Make Your Weight Loss Journey Easy – Fitelo
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you achieve your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo’s kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. However, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet. Read More.