This veg galouti kebab recipe is the perfect answer to your cravings of something chatpata and full of flavour at the same time. These kebabs are very healthy and a unique addition to your evening snack list.
- In a bowl mix ginger garlic paste, chopped green chillies, ghia, salt and boiled mashed rajma
- To this coarse mix add spices pepper corn cardamom stick peppercorn coriander seeds
- Combine them and make small tikkis out of it
- Air fry the kebabs till golden brown or shallow fry on a girdle
- Serve the kebabs hot paired with some home-made mint chutney
- Ghia contains a good amount of fiber in it., aiding smooth digestion, while keeping you full for long.
- Ghia also helps with inflammation of the urinary tract and soothes it.
- Moreover, ghia acts as a cooling agent and reduces heat from the body.
- Rajma is low in calories and contain no fat, thus helpful for weight management.
- Both Ghia and rajma have low glycemic index, so they help control blood sugar levels.
- Cardamom, cloves and black pepper are good sources of antioxidants.
- Ginger-garlic paste is known to reduce blood pressure substantially. Coriander is also known to be linked with the lowering of pressure.
LOOKING FOR YUMMY AND HEALTHY RECIPES?
OUR INSPIRING CUSTOMER STORIES
- Read how Sukhwinder Kaur lost weight with Fitelo’s home-based diet
- Want to get fitter and healthier? Dr Tareeka lost 18 kgs with our weight loss diet
- This breastfeeding mother’s weight loss success story is worth a read
BLOGS KA PITARA
- Green Tea for Weight Loss- Thumbs up or thumbs down? | FITELO
- Health Benefits Of Turmeric- The Golden Spice
- Post-Pregnancy Weight Loss | Tips & Diet plan to lose weight
Did you know that Turkey is the birthplace of kebabs? Kebabs are considered very important as they have become an emblem of Muslim immigration throughout Europe. In the making of kebabs, spices play a vital role. One such spice added in kebabs is Black Pepper. Read about the numerous health benefits of black pepper here.
Looking for weight loss or weight management? Your search ends here if you are looking for an online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume the Veg galouti kebab under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist. Also, remember to shallow fry the kebabs if you want to lose weight, instead of gaining it.