For all you lactose intolerant people, do not be sad and enjoy our Vegan Chocolate Milkshake recipe.
- 2 tsp of chia seed soaked in 1 cup Coconut milk with 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder overnight.
- Give some time to chia seeds to swell up.
- In the morning you can use Stevia as a sweetener and then garnish it with dark chocolate and 1/4 cup ice cubes.
- Then, give it a nice blend using a mixer so that everything is mixed well.
- Chia seeds are a good source of fiber thus ensuring a healthy gut.
- For all those looking for a gluten-free recipe: this is the right choice for you to even satisfy your sugar cravings.
- Coconut milk is rich in electrolytes and thus builds muscles and also helps to reduce fat.
- It also improves digestion thereby improving constipation issues.
- Dark chocolate 🍫 is rich in nutrients and antioxidants that promote weight loss.
- Dark chocolate is also considered one of the best anti-depressants in food.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
- Mango chia seed pudding recipe
- Chocolate Banana nice cream
- Chocolate Apple Curd Shake Recipe
- How To Make Vegan Mango Oats Porridge In Coconut Milk
Our Inspiring Customer stories
Have you ever thought if chocolates can make you lose weight? We have White, Milk and Dark Chocolate but which among them is the best? Thus, watch this video and get your doubts cleared 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online diet consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Vegan Chocolate Milkshake recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.