This Vegan fruit custard recipe is full of seasonal fruits and a perfect pick for a dessert in a vegan weight loss diet plan.
- Blend coconut milk and dates.
- Then, add fruits.
- Also, keep them in the refrigerator for half an hour and enjoy chilled.
Here are some of the benefits of this fruit custard you can’t ignore.
- Coconut milk is rich in vitamins C and E that are well known for their antioxidant properties.
- Also, coconut milk assists the body in fighting infections which are caused by bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- Dates are high in fiber, which can be beneficial in controlling blood sugar control.
- Seasonal fruits like passion fruit regularly may help to prevent constipation and also improve digestion.
- Also, added fruits like a plum a day keep anxiety away.
- So its time for you to up your intake of seasonal fruits and relish all the nutrients and vitamins a healthy body needs.
- Dates contain antioxidants that help prevent the development of certain chronic illnesses, such as heart disease, cancer, and diabetes.
Looking for drinks to lose belly fat?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Bhavya’s Post marriage weight loss journey
- Losing weight with hypothyroidism success story
- Kavita’s weight loss journey without a gym
We love chocolate brownies. It’s a stress buster and mood uplifter for all those having a sweet tooth. So, believe it or not, it is the most craved dish. And, we are not kidding but your brownie can be healthy too. Check out this post to know its reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume this Vegan fruit custard recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.