Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Vegan Tofu Burger recipe is easy to make and incredibly delicious with the bursting flavor of spices. Vegan burgers are a delicious and healthy alternative to traditional meat burgers. Made with plant-based ingredients, these burgers are not only good for your health but also for the planet. They are easy to make and customizable with your favorite toppings and seasonings.
Homemade Vegan Burger Recipe
Here is how you can make this vegan burger at home:
- Firstly, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Secondly, in a large mixing bowl, crumble the tofu into small pieces with your hands.
- Further, add the bread crumbs, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, black pepper, and olive oil to the bowl. Mix well until all the ingredients are evenly combined.
- Form the mixture into 4-6 burger patties, depending on how big you want them.
- Place the patties on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the patties in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cooking time.
- When the patties are fully cooked, remove them from the oven and let them cool for a few minutes.
- Assemble your burgers with the patties, buns, and any toppings you like.
- Enjoy your delicious and healthy vegan tofu burgers!
Why Should You Have The Best Vegan Burger
- Eating vegan tofu burgers offers numerous health benefits. Firstly, they are an excellent source of plant based protein, which can help promote satiety and reduce the risk of chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes.
- Tofu is also rich in calcium, which is crucial for bone health, and iron, which is essential for transporting oxygen throughout the body.
- Additionally, tofu is a great source of phytoestrogens, which can help regulate hormone levels and reduce the risk of certain types of cancer. Overall, the vegan tofu burger recipe is a nutritious and delicious addition to any healthy diet.
Vegan Tofu Burger Recipe Nutritional Value
The nutritional value of one vegan tofu burger will depend on the specific ingredients and serving size used in the recipe. However, here is an estimate of the nutritional value of this vegan tofu burger made with the ingredients and serving size provided in the recipe above:
- Calories: 270
- Total Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Sodium: 560mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 21g
- Dietary Fiber: 4g
- Sugars: 2g
- Protein: 16g
Health Benefits of Vegan Tofu Burger
- Lowers Cholesterol Levels: Vegan tofu burgers are cholesterol-free, which means they can help lower cholesterol levels in the body. High levels of cholesterol in the blood can increase the risk of heart disease, stroke, and other health problems.
- Promotes Digestive Health: Tofu is a good source of fiber, which is essential for promoting healthy digestion. Fiber can help prevent constipation, promote regular bowel movements, and improve gut health.
- Supports Weight Loss: Vegan tofu burgers are low in calories and high in protein, which makes them an excellent option for weight loss. High protein diets have been shown to promote weight loss by reducing hunger and increasing feelings of fullness.
- Boosts Immune System: Tofu contains isoflavones, which are antioxidants that can help boost the immune system and reduce inflammation in the body. A strong immune system is essential for fighting off infections and diseases.
- Sustainable: Choosing vegan tofu burgers over meat burgers is an environmentally friendly choice. The production of animal-based products contributes to deforestation, greenhouse gas emissions, and water pollution, while plant-based products have a lower environmental impact. By choosing vegan tofu burgers, you are contributing to a more sustainable future for our planet.
Mehaks’s Transformation And Prevention Of Obesity In 6 Months
So, Mehak is from Jalandhar and was obese since her childhood. She was excessively overweight which made her inactive. Moreover, being a mother, she was not able to take care of her child properly now her house. She also tried losing weight earlier and followed a number of diet plans for weight loss but could not and every time she tried, she was unsuccessful. Then she reached us and this is how Fitelo helped her. As a result, she lost 34 kg with 15 inches in 6 months!
Healthy Burger Options By Fitelo
If you want to try more burger recipes that are healthy too, then check out these recipes:
McDonald’s Burger Recipe
Wait, a healthy McDonald’s recipe, how is that possible? It is possible with this easy-to-follow recipe, you can enjoy a delicious, juicy burger that’s packed with nutrients and low in calories.
Veg Burger Recipe
Here is a “veg burger” a healthier version of your favorite snack. Also, it is a high-protein vegetable burger that will satisfy your soul and all your cravings, without letting you worry about your weight gain.
1 glass of milk (which contains roughly 250 ml) provides 295 mg of calcium. Although it is a pretty good source of calcium, those who are lactose-intolerant or on a dairy-free diet need calcium too. So, how would they get it? The answer is – Tofu! Just 1 bowl of tofu (200 grams) will provide 700 mg of calcium, much more than 1 full glass of milk!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Vegan Tofu Burger Recipe Healthy?
A: Yes, vegan tofu burgers are a healthy alternative to meat burgers. Tofu is a good source of protein, iron, calcium, and other essential nutrients, and it is low in fat and calories.
Q: Can These Vegan Burgers Be Frozen?
A: Yes, you can freeze vegan tofu burgers for later use. Once the burgers have been cooked, let them cool completely and then wrap them in plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
Q: Can I Make Vegan Tofu Burgers Gluten-Free?
A: Yes, you can make vegan tofu burgers gluten-free by using gluten-free bread crumbs or oats instead of regular bread crumbs. Make sure to also use gluten-free hamburger buns or lettuce leaves as a bun substitute.
Q: Can I Substitute Other Ingredients For Tofu?
A: Yes, you can substitute other ingredients for tofu, such as cooked quinoa, lentils, or beans. However, keep in mind that the nutritional value and texture of the burger may change depending on the substitution.
Q: What Are Some Good Toppings For Vegan Tofu Burger Recipe?
A: Some good toppings for vegan tofu burgers include avocado, tomato, onion, lettuce, pickles, mustard, ketchup, vegan cheese, and vegan mayo. You can also experiment with different sauces or seasonings to add more flavor to the burger.
Contact Us Today
We understand it is a bit tricky which diet plan will work for you and which will not, it can be complicated and confusing, hence you need to consult a professional. So, contact us today if you are looking for a customized diet plan or any diet plans, and we will help you fulfill your new year’s resolution.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your health before starting a restrictive diet. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.