This Vegan Tofu Burger recipe is easy to make and incredibly delicious with the bursting flavor of spices.
- Mix raw vegetables, oats, black pepper powder, oregano, salt, and grated tofu.
- Knead it into a dough and divide it into portions. Then shape into round patties.
- Grease the non-stick pan with oil and brown the patties on both sides.
- Heat the bun slightly on the same pan.
- Slit each bun horizontally and layer it with a lettuce leaf, patty and microwave it for a few seconds before serving.
Health Benefits of Vegan Tofu Burger
- Tofu is low in calories but high in protein and fat. It also contains many vitamins and minerals.
- Whole soy foods like tofu can improve several markers of heart health. It may lead to a reduced risk of heart disease.
- The vitamins A, E, and K in lettuce may help lower inflammation.
- Also, lettuce leaves are ideal for weight loss.
- Lettuce is also a rich source of vitamin C, which reduces arterial stiffness and helps in the treatment of cardiovascular disease.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Ashima’s fat to fit PCOD transformation
- A foodie’s exciting weight loss journey
- The power couple’s before and after weight loss success story
Given the options to choose from a Grilled sandwich, Aloo kulcha, or pizza, what would you pick? Obviously grilled sandwich thinking it might be a healthy option 😛 But do you know the reality? Thus, read this post till the end to know who wins 😉
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take the Vegan Tofu Burger recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.