White sauce pasta is every household favorite. The creamy, rich,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 25,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
The Vegetable cutlet recipe is an appealing and irresistible recipe for all the foodies out there. This vegetable cutlet is delicious as a snack and is made with potatoes, beans, carrots, and peas.
These are mildly spicy and go great with a chai latte.
- Take all the vegetables and saute them lightly in 1/4 tsp cooking oil or ghee.
- Combine everything together, mix all the spices and then make it into round cutlets.
- Then, shallow fry in a non-stick pan using the remaining 3/4 tsp cooking oil or desi ghee or use an air fryer.
Health Benefits of Vegetable Cutlet
- Green vegetables packed with multivitamins like Vitamin A, B, D, and K help to absorb in the body.
- Bottle gourd/ lauki is rich in fiber and thus helps in constipation.
- Moreover, it’s a must-have vegetable in summers due to its water content.
- It also regulates blood pressure and prevents the risk of heart ailments.
- It aids digestion and also helps in promoting mental health.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Another one of our PCOD/PCOS weight loss success stories
- Maninder’s 30 days incredible weight loss story
A lot of fitness gurus often you to avoid this snack especially when you are trying to lose weight. They will ask you to stay away from these perceived unhealthy snacks and resort to soups and salads. What if we tell you, this could not be further from the truth? Read this post to know the reality.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to take the Vegetable cutlet recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.