Idli also called rice cake, is arguably one of the…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Vegetable Shumai can simply make your mouth water just by looking at it. It is really easy to make and can be quickly cooked. So, if you have a party or get-together coming up, you know what to serve your guests with!
- Firstly, prepare the dumpling wrappers. Take flour in a bowl and, add 1- 1/2 tsp of salt and ½ cup of warm water in it.
- Knead a semi-stiff dough and let it rest for 25 minutes minimum.
- Now knead the dough again on a smooth platform for 5 minutes and make small dough balls out of it.
- Roll these dough balls out in thin circles.
- Then, finely chop the veggies.
- Finely chop the tofu as well and mix everything.
- Now, add 1 tsp of salt to this mix, transfer this mixture to a cloth and keep aside.
- Drain the water that comes out of the veggies after 5 minutes as we need them to be dry.
- Fill the dumplings, steam, and serve!
- Now, put 1 tsp of the filling on each wrapper and start wrapping from the ends.
- Remember to keep the top open. Steam the prepared dumplings for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, garnish with chilli oil or green onion leaves and serve with hot sauce!
Health Benefits Of The Vegetable Shumai Recipe
- Whole wheat is a decent source of vitamins and minerals, including selenium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and folate.
- Tofu is low in calories but high in protein and fat. It also contains many important vitamins and minerals.
- Cabbage is a low-calorie vegetable that is rich in antioxidants. So, if you are looking for weight management, this Vegetable Shumai recipe is the one.
- Also, cabbage contains insoluble fiber, which keeps the digestive system healthy by providing fuel for friendly bacteria and promoting regular bowel movements.
- Black pepper extract is known improve blood sugar levels. So, people who are prone to or suffering from diabetes, have Vegetable Shumai!
Yummy and Healthy Recipes From Our Kitchen
Our Inspiring Customer’s Stories
- Sukhmandeep Lost 10 kgs With The Help of our Online Dietitian. Join Now!
- Join Our Online Nutrition Counselling and Lose Weight, Like Baldeep Did!
- Also Check out Mayuri’s Transformation with our Personalised Diet Plan India
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Whole Wheat Bread VS Roti: Nutrition Comparison
- Apple Cider Vinegar For Weight Loss – Is It Worth The Hype?
- Papaya fruit- Health Benefits, Nutritional Value, and Risks
This post is for all you people who think that winters are equivalent to weight gain. We are going to bust this myth. So, read this post till the end to know about 5 foods that will help you shed kilos this winter.
Inspired to transform your life? So, Contact us today if you are looking for a diet plan for weight loss in India. Let us discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss and fitness goals. So, reach out to us at +919402850007.
All recipes from FITELO’S kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. So, what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence, always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any recipe to your diet.