Kulcha, a mildly leavened flatbread variety, is an invention of…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 35,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
Soup lovers, can’t control their cravings for soup even in summer. No need to. Here we have an amazing and quick vegetable soup recipe for you that is full of nutrients and health benefits.
This vegetable soup recipe is super easy.
- To begin vegetable soup recipe, finely chop all the veggies.
- Now, heat ghee in a pan. Add ginger, garlic and then spring onions.
- Saute for 1-2 minutes. After that, add bay leaf to it.
- Then, add all the chopped vegetables to the pan.
- Now pour water as per the amount of veggies.
- Cover the pan and cook until tender.
- Add salt, black pepper, and lemon juice to enhance the taste.
- Finally! Your soup is ready. Enjoy.
Health Benefits Of Vegetable Soup Recipe
Apart from satisfying your taste buds, vegetable soup also has the following benefits.
1. Helps In Weight Loss
The vegetable soup is, however, low on fats and calories. It does not only fulfil the sudden hunger pangs but also prevents one from overeating. Moreover, you can make a detox soup recipe by doing the mix and match of the ingredients for a lean and toned physique.
2. Vegetable Soup Recipe Promotes Digestion
Most importantly, there is plenty of healthy fibers in the vegetables that help in optimizing the intestinal bowel movement and further facilitate the proper absorption of nutrients. However, a normal vegetable soup if had before a meal helps in digesting the food eaten afterward.
3. Powerhouse Of Antioxidants
The vegetables in this soup are rich in antioxidants. These bioactive components actively work to shield the body from oxidative free radical damage. Moreover, prevents the body from the various signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines, spots, dark circles, blemishes, etc.
4. Rich Source Of Fluids
Vegetable soups nourish the body cells and keep the skin fresh. It is because of the presence of a lot of water in it. Being rich in carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals supply the much-needed energy to the body to carry out daily activities.
5. Promotes Cardiac Functioning
While vegetables in the soup are less in calories and unsaturated fats. It is a good point to keep the heart healthy. Moreover, consumption of it prevents the accumulation of debris or bad cholesterol within the arteries. This in turn prevents atherosclerosis, heart attacks, heart blocks, etc., and maintains healthy blood circulation.
Is It Ok To Drink Soup At Night?
Yes, soup is a great bedtime snack, as it helps relax the body since it is so warm and soothing. Especially vegetable soup is easy to digest and is best before bedtime.
Blogs Ka Pitara
- Green Chilli Benefits: 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Green Chilli
- Chia Seeds Benefits | Chia Seeds vs Flax Seeds For Weight Loss
- Stones In Gallbladder | Diet Plan For Gallstones 
Craving for something chilled this summer but worried about weight gain? Well, then Fitelo introduces this refreshing drink ”Aam Panna” which not only promotes weight loss but also keeps your body hydrated. So what are you waiting for? Try this recipe now.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, Contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goals.
All recipes from Fitelo kitchen are devised to suit specific needs. And what may suit one condition may not be applicable to the other. Hence always consult your nutritionist or dietitian before adding any of these recipes to your diet.