Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This Vegetable Tofu Dumpling Recipe is a simple Chinese recipe that is so fun to make! And it is also an irresistible vegetarian appetizer. Roll up those sleeves and, let’s get ready to put those fingers to work!
- Prepare the dumpling wrappers:
- Take flour in a bowl and add, 1 tsp of salt in it and add ½ cup of warm water.
- Knead a semi-stiff dough and let it rest for 25 minutes minimum.
- Now knead the dough again on a smooth platform for 5 minutes and make small dough balls out of it.
- Roll these dough balls out in thin circles and, you can use as much flour as you need.
- Finely chop the veggies.
- You can take the help of a food processor, or you can finely chop the veggies using a knife too.
- Then, finely chop the tofu as well and mix everything.
- Add 1 tsp of salt to this mix, transfer on a cloth and keep aside.
- Drain the water that comes out of the veggies after 5 minutes. We need them to be dry.
- Fill the dumplings, steam, and serve!
- Now, put 1tsp of the filling on each wrapper and wrap. Remember to keep the top open.
- Then, steam the prepared dumplings for 10-15 minutes.
- Garnish with chili oil or green onion leaves and serve with hot sauce!
Health benefits of vegetable tofu dumpling
- Wheat flour is a decent source of several vitamins and minerals, including selenium, manganese, phosphorus, copper, and folate.
- Also, wheat flour promotes gut health and reduces your risk of colon cancer.
- Tofu is a good source of protein and contains all nine essential amino acids.
- Also, tofu contains a valuable plant source of iron and calcium and the minerals manganese and phosphorous.
- Cabbage is a low-calorie vegetable that is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Also, Cabbage contains powerful antioxidants that may help reduce inflammation.
Looking for yummy and healthy recipes?
Our Inspiring Customer stories
- Still, Dependent upon Weight Loss Clinics? Try Fitelo’s Desi Diet plan
- Healthy Life, Healthy Mind! Read Divya’s inspiring story
A lot of fitness gurus often you to avoid this snack especially when you are trying to lose weight. Also, they ask you to stay away from these perceived unhealthy snacks and then resort to soups and salads. And, what if we tell you, this could not be further from the truth. Thus, read this post to know the reality.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Dumplings Good for Weight Loss?
Dumplings are generally considered a healthy food option as they are typically made with lean meats and vegetables. Additionally, dumplings can be a good option for weight loss as they are filling and can help to control cravings.
How Many Calories Are in Tofu Vegetable Dumplings?
Tofu Vegetable Dumplings (7 dumplings) contains 40g total carbs, 38g net carbs, 6g fat, 11g protein, and 260 calories.
Are Tofu Dumplings Healthy?
These dumplings are filled with a variety of healthy ingredients, including tofu, vegetables, and spices. They are a good source of protein and fiber, and are low in calories.
Looking for a massive transformation? So, for any query or in case you are looking for online nutrition consultation, reach out to us at +919402850007.
Please make sure to consume Vegetable Tofu Dumpling Recipe under the guidance of a dietitian/nutritionist.