Everyone is aware of dry fruits’ benefits for health, however,…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
This version of kheer made with vermicelli and natural sweeteners offers the goodness of whole grains and nuts, making it a guilt-free treat that you can enjoy as a special offering to Lord Ganesha. Savor the creamy and aromatic flavors of this nourishing dessert and seek blessings from Lord Ganesha for good health and prosperity.
1/4 cup Vermicelli
2 cups milk
1.5 tablespoons jaggery or honey (adjust to taste)
1 tablespoon ghee (clarified butter) or coconut oil
1/4 cup mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, pistachios), chopped
1/4 teaspoon cardamom powder
A pinch of saffron strands (optional, for added flavor)
How To Prepare Vermicelli Kheer Recipe?
- In a pan, heat the ghee or coconut oil over low heat.
- Add the Vermicelli to the pan and roast it until it turns golden and aromatic. Keep stirring to avoid burning.
- Pour in the milk or bring it to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and let the semolina cook, stirring occasionally to prevent lumps.
- Once the milk has thickened, add jaggery or honey. Stir well until it dissolves and adjust sweetness according to your preference.
- Add chopped nuts, cardamom powder, and saffron strands (if using). Stir well to infuse the flavors.
- Let the kheer simmer for a few more minutes until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Turn off the heat and let the kheer cool down to a warm or chilled temperature.