Make the most of your mushrooms with this hearty mushroom…
START YOUR FAT TO FIT JOURNEY WITH FITELO
- 50,000+ Happy Customers
- Serving in 57+ countries globally
- 4000+ online reviews with 4.5+ rating
There are number of varieties of waffles, and there are even more toppings and fillings for them. Which one do you and your kids like? The answer can vary person to person but the love for waffles never going to fade away. That’s why today we have come up with an interesting homemade protein-rich waffle recipe that you must try at your home and treat yourself and your family.
Waffles are one of the most famous snacks since the 18th century and people still like these “checkered cookies” due to their amazing taste. Also, there are many various methods to make waffles at home, but today we are going to share an easy and healthy way to cook this recipe. So, let’s try this recipe now!
How To Prepare Waffle Recipe?
These thin, crispy waffles and always served with a sweet filling but you can add fillings of your choice to make it healthy. Waffles are being prepared for quite a long time, but here is a unique way to cook this healthy recipe that will also help you lose weight too. Let’s begin!
- First, in a bowl beat eggs with stevia.
- Now add melted butter and pour in warm milk, beat the whole mixture again.
- Add wheat flour and again beat the whole mixture properly to avoid lumps.
- Knead the dough until smooth.
- Lastly, bake the waffles for 2-3 minutes in a pan until they turn golden.
Taddaa! Your hot sweet, crispy waffles are ready, serve them with your favorite filling.
Nutritional Value (per serving)
Check out the list of nutrients of per serving of a waffler recipe:
Gluten Free Banana Flour Cake Recipe – Dietitian Mac Singh
Here we have another interesting recipe that satisfy your gut. This easy banana flour cake recipe is super healthy and delicious loaded with all the essential nutrients and minerals. Also, you can serve this gluten-free cake recipe to patients suffering from thyroid, diabetes, and heart diseases. So, let’s try this recipe recipe today to please your kids and yourself.
Health Benefits Of Waffle Recipe
Traditional waffles are made up of refined flour that is low in nutrients, but the waffles made with wheat flour and natural sugar contain a rich source of nutrients and have many health benefits. Some of them are listed below:
- Waffles made with wheat flour are rich in fibers that help improve digestion and increase metabolic rate.
- In this recipe, we have added stevia (natural sugar) which makes it best for people suffering from diabetes or high blood sugar level.
- Instead of making it with wheat flour, you can also add oatmeal or almond flour to make it best for your gluten free diet plant and increase its nutritional values and obtain other health benefits.
- Wheat flour added in the waffles is rich in carbohydrates that help you satisfy your little hunger and prevent you from unhealthy eating. Also, it keeps you full for longer and helps you lose weight fast.
- Adding topping like mixed fruit salads on the waffles helps you boost immunity and keeps you away from other diseases.
- Eggs are a rich source of protein which makes them one of the best lean protein foods to lose weight.
- It contains milk which makes this recipe rich in calcium and a mineral that helps strengthens bones, and teeth and regulates heartbeats.
- You can also have it in your office bag and grab it as an evening snack while working.
Shivani Weight Loss Success Story Is A Motivation For Every Housewife
If you are someone who doesn’t want to go to the gym or has no time for any physical workout, but still you want to lose some pounds, then must try Fitelo’s Indian weight loss diet plan to lose now. Here we live the results of our weight loss diet plans and see how beneficial it is for Shivani who lost 7.4 kg in just 30 days. See her full story now!
Let’s Wrap Up!
If you’re searching for the best good-to-go snack options then must try these protein-rich waffles. The best part of the waffle is you can make and store them in a container to use later so, you can have it any time during your hectic schedule. However, you can pour your favorite syrups or fillings on waffles to make it a delicious mouth-watering snack.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is Waffles Recipe Good For Health?
Ans: Yes, waffles made with wheat flour or almond flour adding natural sugar such as stevia makes it healthy for all ages.
Q: What We Can Take Along With Waffles?
Ans: You can grab waffles with your favorite syrup and fillings such as mixed fruit salad, yogurt, sautéed vegetables, sautéed apples, etc.
Q: How To Make Waffle Recipe A Fiber Rich Food?
Ans: Also, you can make waffles with whole grains, almond flour, oatmeal, wheat flour, etc. to make it a fiber rich food containing all the healthy nutrients.
Q: How Waffles Are Good For Weight Loss?
Ans: Waffles made with whole grains are rich in fiber that helps boost metabolism and also helps convert stored fat into energy.
Q: How Do You Make A Delicious Waffle Recipe?
Ans: To make waffles tastier and healthy you can add nuts and dry fruits and also serve them with yummy homemade peanut butter.
Q: How To Make Waffle Batter At Home?
Ans: You can add waffle ingredients such as eggs, wheat flour, natural sweetener, baking powder, and milk and beat the whole mixture carefully to make the waffle batter at home.
Did you know eggs are also called a superfood? Yes, eggs contain a rich amount of protein which is more than egg yolk. So, if you want lean protein food for your weight diet then consider eggs in your dishes to fulfill all nutritional values.
Contact Us Today
Your search to find the right guidance to be a part of all those fat-to-fit stories ends here. So, contact us today if you are looking for a Diet Plan with cheat meals. Also, we will discuss how we can help you in achieving your weight loss goal.
This blog post was written to help you to make healthy and better food choices altogether. So, be aware and take care. The important thing to consider is your own health before starting a diet that is restrictive. Always seek advice from a doctor/dietitian before starting if you have any concerns.
Eat Healthy, Live Healthy. Enjoy a long happy life.